Search results for query: *

1. chile

Tour Event Cognizant Founders Cup, May 9-12

Watching Hataoka, Green and Henderson tee off now.
  2. chile

Edel Golf – Array Putters

Waiting for it's putter
  3. chile

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

Those CB's are some really good irons.
  4. chile

@EdelBlake you guys really mean 10 days... :LOL: ;)
  5. chile

Mitsubishi Diamana WB Shaft Review

I'd definitely love to give this a go. Nice write up.
  6. chile

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I do love the narwhal
  7. chile

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

I am playing the Zipcore XL's and I didn't expect to hit more greens when buying them... I expected my bad strikes to still give me some distance I would've lost while playing a players iron (i.e. My 223's) ... And these work fantastically for that purpose.
  8. chile

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Based on yesterday, the TP5 felt slightly firmer to me... But when I say that, I mean it felt great. The BX seems a touch soft comparatively to me but my ball striking is so inconsistent, it could be that or the ball givinge that feedback. BUT, on the good strikes, I give the nod to the...
  9. chile

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Great off the driver and seemed to get good spin on approach shots (only had a handful that this was evident on 😑). Felt good off the putter. Put the BX in for a few holes and while I don't think there was a big enough difference between the two for me, I think the TP5 might be a bit better for...
  10. chile

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Played a new course with some new folks yesterday... Hit a few drives that elicited some oohs and ahhs. Also hit a few that invited the question "is this the same guy that crushed those other drives?" really enjoying the driver with the R flex...
  11. chile

Early dad's day gift
  12. chile

60 On You Score Card

Okay...maybe a little dramatic saying 7 :LOL:... Probably 14-15. And I will absolutely crater somewhere between there and 18.
  13. chile

Grabbed a dozen of the new tp5's
  14. chile

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Shorts and tank top when it's warm. Sweats and hoodie when it's cold.
  15. chile

I don't think I've ever been excited for a putter but I'm really excited to get my F2.
  16. chile

Tour Event 2024 JM Eagle L.A. Championship

Congratulations, Hannah Green!
  17. chile

Tour Event 2024 JM Eagle L.A. Championship

Hannah doing her best to make this happen 🦅
Back