Search results for query: *

1. GLG20

Name the song, or the next lyric

I'm sure there is a wide variety of music enjoyed by THP members, so let's see who enjoys the same songs. Old or new, whatta got? Here's one to start, "I am still living with your ghost Lonely and dreaming of the west coast"
  2. GLG20

Grip tape gone bad?

Does grip tape have a shelf life? I started re-gripping some irons and the adhesive is sliding down the shaft as I slide on the grip. The tape is on a duct tape sized roll and is around 3yrs old.
  3. GLG20

Name a movie you like that's not for everyone

As the title says, what movie did you enjoy, that others in your circle aren't so fond of? I'll start with one my wife is not a fan of: The Baytown Outlaws
  4. GLG20

Classic Comedies Recommendations

I'll start, this came up on my Twitter timeline.
  5. GLG20

Range work before a round?

Just curious how many people hit a bucket of balls to warm up before a round. Where I live, there's not a driving range within an hour's drive. Some people complain, usually when their round gets off to a rocky start. My home course has an fairly wide open elevated 200 yd par 3 over a creek...
  6. GLG20

Ever have something just click?

This is not a swing tip and I am a high capper, but have you ever had something just click with your swing? And when I say click, I mean something that produced instant improvement. Grip adjustment, ball position, swing thought, etc.
Back