Search results for query: *

1. Joshnoble01

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Double free hockey. These guys are going to be tired.
  2. Joshnoble01

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I didn’t know I needed a pet goat.
  3. Joshnoble01

What's for Dinner?

Wife cooked this for dinner. Holy smokes is it good. Definitely made it through first pass and into tentative dinner rotation. https://www.delish.com/cooking/nutrition/a30212536/keto-pork-chops-recipe/
  4. Joshnoble01

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

100%. I saw this thread bump and I came to say this. I especially love them when the grass is slightly soft post-rain. Just cuts into the turn as if it isn't there.
  5. Joshnoble01

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This also is on the wish list now.
  6. Joshnoble01

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

How can we bet against a JB lead team and his Terminator elbow?
  7. Joshnoble01

New Guy

:welcome:
  8. Joshnoble01

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

THP. Busy work week and not able to get away for a range session today. I may putt tonight but doubtful.
  9. Joshnoble01

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Sharks get the 1st pick. I have been informed that Celebrini definitely isn't a Bedard/McDavid-type prospect but also that he is definitely the best player in this draft and going to be really good. I have no clue. But my daughter was excited and I won't have to explain tanking to her anymore.
  10. Joshnoble01

CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Depends. Are you going to use the cash to buy some chicken tenders and ranch and a couple of deserts? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  11. Joshnoble01

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

My question is how did it take this long? It's just as expensive as any seafood restaurant but serves sh***y seafood.
  12. Joshnoble01

CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Agree with everyone, this was great @Daluteh and @Bus. Made event such a fun follow. I needed two more for blackout. I really thought both of these would have been locks too.
  13. Joshnoble01

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank Travel Thread

I will look at what it takes to change tonight.
  14. Joshnoble01

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank Travel Thread

Love this idea. As we discussed I kind of already in the mode to grab some dinner and chill and get up early Sunday and get home at noon instead of flying out Saturday evening and getting home at 1am.
  15. Joshnoble01

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Loving this event is getting closer to being fully announced. I’m loving the dart v 90f3 in my irons. I also put in the quantum purple into my driver and really got along with it this weekend.
  16. Joshnoble01

It showed in the live thread. Great follow.
  17. Joshnoble01

Nice. We have bonus golf going on.
Back