Search results for query: *

1. Mark_UK

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Clarkson's Farm
  2. Mark_UK

Lefty playing right hand golf??

Im left handed in everything apart from golf which I play right handed. I don’t think it’s hindered me. Lowest I got was 9. I’m not a particularly big hitter, my iron play is pretty crap and I don’t release through the ball that well, but I think that’s more to being self taught than playing...
  3. Mark_UK

Adjustable Weights in Irons

I have them. No interest in changing them myself, but for my fitting experience, they were fantastic. The weight changes made significant changes to the ball flight.
  4. Mark_UK

Brag about your kids

Kid did me proud this evening!! She’s super shy, super nervous, but put herself to do one of the solos at her violin recital. She’s been playing for around 9 months, and nailed it. Super proud dad tonight!
  5. Mark_UK

How much consideration do you give wedge shafts?

Little to non. My old wedge had a stock steel shaft when the rest of my set were graphite. No issues. I now have the same MMT shaft as the rest of my set, again, no issues.
  6. Mark_UK

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

Super impressed with their bag, so I may try one of these gloves.
  7. Mark_UK

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Had some real cookey stuff during todays round, including a club used that hasn’t been in my bag for months, wrong clubs registered and shots played from people’s back gardens rather than the middle of the fairway.
  8. Mark_UK

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

I didn’t hit the gen 5’s. These gen 6’s were the first PXG clubs I have hit. If you are currently playing the gen 5, I’m not sure the 6’s are massively different though.
  9. Mark_UK

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

Helmet on, fire up one of the bikes and go for a ride!
  10. Mark_UK

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

I’d second the PXG recommendation. I’ve had a couple of great fittings with them recently. Tried Club Champion as well and have to say, it was a complete and utter waste of time. It was all about the shaft with my fitting and very little time was taken in fixing the right head (which I don’t...
  11. Mark_UK

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

Been using the gen 6 irons now for a couple of weeks and love em. Went for a black ops driving on Friday, decided to pull the trigger today so hopefully it’ll be in my hands come next weekend. I’ve certainly become a fan.
  12. Mark_UK

Post a picture of your day

Cinco De Mayo golf!
  13. Mark_UK

Your Favorite Movie Endings

The couple that stick out are The first Star Wars film. Love the whole cheesiness of it as they are collecting their models, before the rush of the iconic music starts. The other that sticks in my head is Drag Me To Hell. Any ending where the main character unexpectedly dies is normally a good...
  14. Mark_UK

Why do Tour Players use staff bags?

Because someone else is carrying the bag!
  15. Mark_UK

Blades are sorta hard to hit

My buddy plays TM P7TW blades and crushes them, but because he can’t chip or putt (or use driver off the tee) it’s a good score if he breaks 90. I’ve had a hit with them. Even when I hit them flush, the ball goes nowhere!
  16. Mark_UK

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Standard TM polo in green. Don’t really want to pay full price for these, but when you can get them for around the $50 mark like this one, they are a pretty good buy.
  17. Mark_UK

Takomo Online Fitting Tool

Standard length 2 degrees upright isn’t too far off. Not the biggest fan of fittings based purely on height and swing speed, but better than nothing I suppose.
  18. Mark_UK

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

Teeing off at a Regional Rivalry event. It was one of the first events that was live streamed I think, but what made it worse is it was the NorCal SoCal match and there was some real needle here between the 2 teams before hand.
  19. Mark_UK

Affordable Rhoback Hoodie Alternative - RSVLTS

I completely agree on a golf hoodie should have no pockets or strings. For me, the perfect hoodie for the golf course is the Gapfit Tech Hoodie for that reason. Not overly thick, but for the days where it’s a little chilly, it’s perfect.
  20. Mark_UK

PXG Fitting

Back today to do the driver challenge (that has actually now expired, not that I minded as I wanted a proper driver fitting rather than trying to get $200 out of Bob Parsons). First off, hit some baselines with my Ping G410 plus. First off was the Black Ops in my current driver spec. Stiff...
Back