Search results for query: *

1. LLIB

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Yes but also slightly worried it might fit a little snug. 😂 I’m doing what I can though.
  2. LLIB

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

So basically if I improve my driving distance and accuracy, iron game, short game, putting, and make fewer bogeys and more birdies I’ll be a better golfer? Who’d have thought
  3. LLIB

As fun as it would be to try some outside the box stuff since we can order whatever we want, that wouldn’t be fair to Cobra or myself.
  4. LLIB

Whiskey Thread

Picked this up back in January. Not too bad.
  5. LLIB

Would You Buy This?

Nope, one it’s overpriced and two they don’t have a size that would fit my fat ass 😂
  6. LLIB

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

Well, looks like I’d better start doing some yoga or something for my back so I don’t piss away the extra $ 😂
  7. LLIB

Yeah, my big thing this year has been trying to simplify everything. Don’t think too much, play within my abilities, etc. I took that approach with my club selection. I had a pretty good idea of what I was going with, the fitting was to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything. Once I saw that...
  8. LLIB

Cant overthink it if you’ve already submitted your order.
  9. LLIB

You gonna take my iPad away like I have to do my nephews? 😂
  10. LLIB

Depends on what time we have to be up. I’m better on 2-3 hours of sleep than I am getting 7 or more.
  11. LLIB

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

This might have been asked and answered in the thread and I missed it but has anyone used these without measuring your swing speed? I hate to spend the extra $ for the radar when I’m not sure if my back will let me go through the whole program
  12. LLIB

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Me too. I don’t have spin issues so the short game and shots into greens shouldn’t be an issue. Be interesting to see if I pick up any distance also.
  13. LLIB

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

I plan to get out this weekend for at least 9 and put this into play. Should be interesting as I haven’t played this type of ball for a few years.
  14. LLIB

Same here. I’ve been trying to stay up a little later each night in preparation 😂
  15. LLIB

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

More forgiving generally means ball speed retention on mishits. So it depends on your miss. I tend to miss left and right so I wouldn’t expect a more forgiving iron to help me hit more greens. If I mostly missed short then I would expect to hit more.
  16. LLIB

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

Having owned an F9 and having hit the Darkspeed line, it wouldn’t be fair to the F9. It probably holds its own distance wise but the forgiveness of the new models is off the charts compared to the F9.
  17. LLIB

The Boys Season 4

You think the show is bad you should read the comic
  18. LLIB

I wondered if anyone would catch that 😂 Looks like I’ll be buying another pair of shoes
  19. LLIB

Finalized my bag this morning. After the fitting there wasn’t much to think about. Some minor tweaks just because of what is available to us and some really small wedge changes to what I’m comfortable with. Darkspeed X 10.5*, UST Lin-Q Blue 6F3, Crossline black undersized, Tour Length...
  20. LLIB

I’m still pinching myself. Getting picked to be a part of the winning team of the Morgan Cup still seems crazy to me. I’m trying to take in every little moment and enjoy the whole process on the #Drivefor5
Back