Search results for query: *

1. hadi05

The Ringer II Golf Shoe by Travis Mathew

I wanted a new pair of spiked golf shoes to replace my old ones. I was looking for something comfortable, water proof, breathable and kept me connected to the ground for those dew sweeping mornings. That’s a lot to accomplish. The Ringer II fit the bill for me. The water proof design...
  2. hadi05

Daily Pro Hybrid Golf Shoe by Travis Mathew

I was looking for a versatile on and off the course golf shoe. The TM daily pro hybrid fits that bill for me. The shoe has an athletic fit, but the toe box was comfortable. The sweetspot cushion system and the reverse lug sole will make this a shoe I’ll wear before, during and after a round...
  3. hadi05

Funny take on not understanding Swifties

I saw this and died laughing. Also, it’s true… What do you think THP?
  4. hadi05

56 range buckets to better golf….

This past year has been one of the strangest in all my years playing golf…. My year started off great. Enjoyed how I was playing. I was blessed to be able to test some amazing golf iron shafts. See my signature to look at the DART V’s! Then one round I imploded. That turned into another...
  5. hadi05

CONTEST 2K23 Club Twirl Contest by RyanG13/Hadi05

Club twirling can be a polarizing thing. Some people do it, some people don't. Some people like @MWard even do it in golf stores and take videos! :ROFLMAO: It's summer time and hopefully many of us are able to get out on the course now. @ryang13 and I wanted to have some summertime fun with the...
  6. hadi05

Rate my strike location

Based on @OldandStiff and @Muchmore18 letting me know I'm obligated to do a poll. 🤣🤣 Let me know what you think of this strike location. This was 5 shots with my Apex Pro AW with DART V 105F4 shafts. You can select multiple options too...
  7. hadi05

Mini Hadi05 fitting

So, my son has a driver fitting in just a minute. This will be fun!
  8. hadi05

2 Tix to Paradym Top of the Bag Fitting

This Friday I'll be at a Callaway fitting event in my town. I'm really excited because I'm going to have a top of the bag fitting. We shall see if the driver stays and what will go in after that!
  9. hadi05

A Christmas shave

A few years ago I embraced the fact that I just needed to shave my head and be bald. To be honest, I've really enjoyed being bald. The one thing I regret regularly is not being able to use a straight razor to shave my head, face and neck. There is something to be said about having a straight...
  10. hadi05

Need ideas for text on golf balls

Okay THP. Sometimes I'm a little challenged on coming up with idea to put funny sayings on my golf balls. On Callaway website I can add 20 characters on each line for 3 lines. So, let's here your ideas 👇👇👇👇
  11. hadi05

Pick My Crazy Mason Ice Cream!

The family will be headed to Crazy Mason Milkshake Bar around 615CT time. OK THP, pick my Crazy Mason ice cream. Pick which Crazy Mason you'd get and why and I'll order the one with the best answer! See the menu below! https://www.thecrazymason.com/our-menu/#
  12. hadi05

WITB for Hadi05

I'll start by saying, I'll add pictures when everything finishes getting here.... All I can say is thank you to the THP community for your support, education, patience and even blessing me with opportunities to test clubs this past year. As a result of all of this I actually have a WITB to be...
  13. hadi05

CONTEST TPC Myrtle Beach

Hello THP! Our son and I will be playing TPC Myrtle Beach the week of October 10th. Any THP'ers want to come play that week with us?
  14. hadi05

Does Golf's Mental Game Drive YOU Crazy?!

I started this year with one golf goal. To be sure that I had fun every round no matter what happened. Sounds easy right?! Our son decided to play competitive golf this year and watching from afar I noticed that many kids his age were already struggling with the mental game. Not to mention...
  15. hadi05

Pick My Dinner Mcguire's Irish Pub Pensacola

Okay THP pick my dinner tonight. I couldn't download the menu so here is a link. I'm headed to Pensacola today and will make my way there later tonight. Pick me a drink and a dinner. Let's see what you guys come up with! https://www.mcguiresirishpub.com/dinner-menu
  16. hadi05

Best push cart for a junior

Hey THP! Our son will be competing in middle school golf this fall. He's still pretty young at 9, but really tall (almost 5' 3"). He has a Callaway hyperlite bag, but it's heavy for him to carry. Any recommendations on a push cart I should look at? @Jman I know you help with high school, do...
  17. hadi05

CONTEST Hadi05 10k golf outing giveaway

By the end of the day today I'll eclipse 10k posts. Most of those posts have been since last October when I finally understood what this community really was all about. To all THPers, thank you for welcoming me into this community and showing such hospitality and kindness. It is very much...
  18. hadi05

Name this drink!

So, in another thread we talked about an amazing rum drink. It actually kind of morphed during our conversation. It is going to have a dark rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine. Let me know what you think. FYI I'm heading to a bar now to go order it. Might try a few of these...
  19. hadi05

Post pictures of things you name around the house

In another thread this morning we talked about having names for things we have purchased or have at the house. It was funny and @gkeller813 said I should start a thread. Post a picture of your item and what you've named it. I have quite a few.... This all started because our son had a hard...
  20. hadi05

CONTEST Club Twirl Contest by RyanG13/Hadi05

Club twirling can be a polarizing thing. Some people do it, some people don't. Some people like @MWard even do it in golf stores and take videos! :ROFLMAO: It's summer time and hopefully many of us are able to get out on the course now. @ryang13 and I wanted to have some summertime fun with...
Back