Daily Pro Hybrid Golf Shoe by Travis Mathew

hadi05

Just happy to be here! Also Bald...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15ish
I was looking for a versatile on and off the course golf shoe. The TM daily pro hybrid fits that bill for me. The shoe has an athletic fit, but the toe box was comfortable. The sweetspot cushion system and the reverse lug sole will make this a shoe I’ll wear before, during and after a round. I can say that these are quite comfortable to wear. I bought the Heather Sleet in size 13. I’ll add more as I get rounds and miles in.

Daily Pro Hybrid by TM

IMG_1397.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg
IMG_1400.jpeg
IMG_1401.jpeg

Looks comfortable

Love the looks of these. Just a touch of color. They look super comfortable.
Cannot wait to hear more!

The black and olive look really good.

I will say the run a little small. I could have used a 14 instead of a 13 if I wanted extra room. But they are still comfortable snug.

I will say the run a little small. I could have used a 14 instead of a 13 if I wanted extra room. But they are still comfortable snug.
Thanks for your review! What's your usual shoe size? I'm wearing a 12 (my usual) as we speak and it's pretty snug, especially in the toe. Curious if going up to a 13 is going to be too much for me (12.5 probably would have been perfect, if they made it in that).

They look cheap to me. Too sneaker-ish.

Look great. Love the color.
I’d be worried wearing them as a sneaker would wear down the tread and make them have less traction on course.

Thanks for your review! What's your usual shoe size? I'm wearing a 12 (my usual) as we speak and it's pretty snug, especially in the toe. Curious if going up to a 13 is going to be too much for me (12.5 probably would have been perfect, if they made it in that).

I typically wear a 13 and they have a little room in them. I could have went up a half size probably to a size. It’s not terrible for me as I have narrow feet.

I’ve logged 13k steps today already with these and they are starting to open up a little. I plan on 20k steps today with them just to see how they do. Going all out on breaking them in!

I want to like them…I don’t know if I do based purely off looks though

I want to like them…I don’t know if I do based purely off looks though

I can appreciate that. They have felt great all day!

I think these would be ridiculously comfortable, just not sure how well they'd hold up on my home course and I can definitely tell they're not an "all-weather" shoe.

That's what makes it hard for me to pull the trigger. But who knows, maybe someone will change my mind.

I think these would be ridiculously comfortable, just not sure how well they'd hold up on my home course and I can definitely tell they're not an "all-weather" shoe.

That's what makes it hard for me to pull the trigger. But who knows, maybe someone will change my mind.

The are not all weather. The Ringer II is. I posted a thread on that one too

Back