Search results for query: *

1. Doubleb21

Shot a new PB today!

Well I beat my last PB by 3 strokes today and shot a 71 on a par 70 Course. I played with @MagicSpell and we had some rain and 20 mph wind the whole round. I had 2 birdies with 3 bogies and a lot of pars. I was scrambling well as I only hit 7 GIR today. The putter was on fire with 28 total...
  2. Doubleb21

AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

Quarry Pines Golf Club 8480 Continental Links Dr. Tucson, AZ 85743 (520)744-7443Toll Free: 866-746-3718 Sat March 30th first tee time is 9:16am Cost is $79.00 per person PLEASE respond to the poll if you are playing or not! Pairings will be posted a few days prior. This course has NO range so...
  3. Doubleb21

For Sale Odyssey Jailbird MH

Time to move the Jailbird. It is a cool putter but it will just sit in my office. Micro hinge face 38 inch length no tears in the cover grip has a few marks from coming in and out of the bag I used this for about 4-5 rounds $300 shipped to the lower 48 No trades If you would like any other...
  4. Doubleb21

Wet dormant Bermuda how to play it

Ok this just kills me lol. As you can see below I had my 3rd shot up to a par 5. A small pitch shot that I needed to get in the air off of the wet ground. Every single time these shots are short. Today I went into the bunker. I stopped using my 58 went to the set 52 with the wider sole thinking...
  5. Doubleb21

Pre round bunker shots do you do it?

So yesterday after i chipped i hit a few bunker shots to get the feel of the swing when being in the sand. I was told by @Wildcat @MSEASU and @MagicSpell that was bad luck lol. Sure enough on hole 3-4 i was in the traps but i made some nice outs. This is something i have always done when warming...
  6. Doubleb21

AZTHP- OCT League event Robson Ranch

We are booked for 20 spots starting at 9am! If i need to get another spot i can. Jay the head pro is very appreciative of us coming there to play so lets have a great turn out. He said the course is in great shape! Sat Oct 28th,2023 $55 per player with cart Please answer IN the poll thank...
  7. Doubleb21

BB_Fan_girl goes to Club Champion for a putter fitting

Had a fun day with @BB Fan Girl at her @Club Champion putter fitting. She was currently using an Odyssey small batch Magnolia which is a super cool putter to have around. She has never been through a good putter fitting so I made the appt a few weeks ago. Corey Pangle has helped me a few times...
  8. Doubleb21

Ogio Travel cover mid

Well this beauty showed up today from Callaway! This is the travel bag for the Grandaddy. This is the Ogio travel cover mid. I love the color which is the warp speed. There is a nice shoe pocket on the outside along with a pocket above that and on the back with a clear cover for identification...
  9. Doubleb21

What are you ordering!

Out for my daughters birthday after some golf! One of the best Mexican restaurants in Tucson!
  10. Doubleb21

For Sale TM Stealth & Titleist TSI2 drivers for sale

Both drivers are 9* heads. Head covers with both and I have a TM wrench to go with the Stealth. Taylor Made Stealth 9* head 60 gram Hzrdus Red RDX shaft stiff Lamkin cross line 360 grip standard size $350.00 shipped lower 48 only for Albatross members Titleist TSI2 9* head Tensei white 65...
  11. Doubleb21

Doubleb21's 2022 Grandaddy Journey

What a week this has been! I am not sure i will ever forget 05/16/22 they day i was lucky enough to be selected for the greatest amateur event ever created The Grandaddy! Like most i never dreamed i would get the call to be in. In 2018 when i joined THP the Grandaddy was the first big event i...
  12. Doubleb21

Portillo’s

Tucson is getting a Potillo’s! Just saw it on the news i can’t wait to try that. Everytime I see it on THP i always want to go there.
  13. Doubleb21

GPod Golf phone holder

I had been looking for something that allowed me to video myself easily. My coach likes me to send in video between lessons to make sure i am on point for what we have been working on. I saw the Gpod on Instagram a few times and decided to grab one. I have had it for a few weeks and yesterday...
  14. Doubleb21

Maui Jim's excellent customer service

I really am liking Maui Jim's customer service! I accidently dropped my brand new glasses i got in Jan right on the lenses last week. It shattered the right lense. I looked online and for $75 bucks they will replace the lenses for you. So i paid the bill and shipped them off. I just received a...
  15. Doubleb21

Senior PGA Cologaurd Classic

It is Cologuard week and myself @Wildcat4life @TommyTomas have teamed up with one of my referral partners to have a team for the Pro-Am. Our day is Thursday and we are at the Pairings party to see who we play with. @MSEASU is coming down to caddy for @Wildcat4life and @mtbloco is the caddy for...
  16. Doubleb21

Mobility drills

I use my Friday morning workout time for just doing mobility. It has been a tremendous help with the golf swing. I have much better range of motion and feel good after a round of golf. My trainer knows that golf is my favorite thing and always incorporates mobility drills to help. Here is one of...
  17. Doubleb21

KBS Tour 90 shafts & Epic 5 wood

Brand new never built KBS Tour 90 shafts. They have been pured and never built up. These are 1/2 in short of standard. I was going to put these in a set of irons i got rid of. 5-GW $200.00 shipped to the lower 48 Callaway Epic flash 5 wood with an Accra TZ6 shaft. Standard length. Headcover is...
  18. Doubleb21

The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

Well @MSEASU and myself are going to have a some match play contests! We both play at the same cap and we both fluctuate up and down. I asked him what we were going to do to bring our caps down to our goals of 5. Having a set match once a month against each other will hold us accountable and...
  19. Doubleb21

For Sale Accra TZ6 shafts and a Hzdrus smoke driver shaft

I have some Accra TZ6 shafts for sale Driver shaft TZ6 proto 55g M4 Callaway adapter length is 43.5 should be 44.5 with driver head $175.00 3 wood shaft TZ6 proto 65g M4 cobra adapter standard length $SOLD I have 2 hybrid shafts TZ6 proto 85H M4 Titleist adapter $ 150.00 each I also have a...
  20. Doubleb21

First time re-gripping

Well got my new grips installed this aft. Not hard at all to do and it will be nice to be able to change them when I want with no waiting now. The first few clubs were slow but then I got a system down and it was easy. I will say make sure you get the proper length tape as the kit I bought was...
Back