Search results for query: *

1. odom730

Help figuring out knife brand in the Dormie network cabins?

Briggs Ranch had these knives in the casitas. And I've seen them in pictures from the other Dormie properties. Does anyone know or remember the brand?
  2. odom730

CONTEST odom's Srixon Experience Give Back

In a week I make it to Briggs Ranch for the Srixon Experience. It's an amazing opportunity that I am grateful for. So I wanted to run a giveaway for fellow Albatross Club members. With November coming up I felt we should take a minute and say what we're thankful for. For me there's the big...
  3. odom730

Tense or Loose at Address and Takeaway

I'm usually tense and deliberate at address and then I make it a point to take a deep breath and relax my shoulders and back. I know it can cause problems if I don't. I think it starts with gripping too tight and flowing up to my shoulders. I've seen the Bobby Jones video where he takes the...
  4. odom730

Which Handicap - SwingU or GHIN

So I've entered every round in SwingU for the last 8 years. This year, I was able to start entering scores in the GHIN app. The numbers are slightly off. SwingU - 13.6 GHIN - 15.0 I've always based my number, and my progress, on my SwingU number. Is GHIN the more accurate number?
  5. odom730

Golf Omaha Beach

I got to check off a bucket list item this week. I played golf on another continent. While on a trip to Europe, my wife and stopped at Omaha Beach in Normandy. Snuck out first thing and played 9. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done. Couldn't quit smiling. Omaha Beach Golf is very...
  6. odom730

odom730’s Journey to a 10

This is my year. This is the year I play solid and smart golf. I’m currently a 20.7. That number is soft. My goal is a 10 handicap by the end of the year. I've been a high handicapper for as long as I've been playing. The best I've ever been is a 16. I’m going to do better. Being selected by THP...
  7. odom730

Ping G Weights Fell Out

It was after a few rounds and range sessions when I noticed the weights in 3 of my G Irons were gone. No idea how or when it happened. I don't keep them in my trunk in intense heat, and don't wash with hot water. Contacted Ping and they sent me a FedEx label to send them in. I asked to send in...
  8. odom730

Hi everybody

I'm 37 and have been golfing for 24 years. I suck. But I love it. I'm around a 16-17 handicap and play every few weeks. Playing in the south is great because the weather hardly stops me if I truly get the itch. Birdies are rare for me, and I love getting a nice par. I've been a forum member for...
Back