Search results for query: *

1. tucsoncacti

Ghost Adventures House Calls

So did I. We live on a cul de sac and the neighbors were like ummmmmm WTF is happening? It kinda looked like an FBI raid at first. Everyone in black, white vans. We had to walk around and let everyone know what was going on. They were at our house for 2.5 days.
  2. tucsoncacti

They were really cool. Honestly it was just odd having them in my house. My daughter and I really enjoyed interacting with Lauren. She was very nice and down to earth. Production crew on this show is massive. 20/25 people. Here is our garage full of their gear. House had 5 xl vans parked in...
  3. tucsoncacti

😂😂😂 was just me home that day.
  4. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Amazing game. You like poker, you will love this.
  5. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

It’s on sale on steam
  6. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Balatro
  7. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

It 15 dollars. I found it on sale in steam for like 8 bucks and jumped on that.
  8. tucsoncacti

You’re not the only one telling me that. 😂😂 my wife don’t hear it either.
  9. tucsoncacti

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Not shocked. @Wildcat is one of the better putters I have played with.
  10. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

@JDax PC/Steam Xbox and PS
  11. tucsoncacti

Yes. Will let the show play out and can talk about it tomorrow. Few things to note, it was actually a lot of fun doing this show. My wife, who does not think any of this stuff is happening, and massive skeptic, had a blast with crew and team. Stuff still happens. Some weeks nothing, other...
  12. tucsoncacti

Correct, my thoughts at first too, but I have other video of same couple walking back down the street, you can hear them talking but it’s very muffled. So seduction of no way the mic picked up the dogs in that manner. I cannot even hear what the people are saying. Also at beginning of video it...
  13. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Balatro is a deck building poker game. Think of poker with magic the gathering cards. These cards enhance your poker hands as you move through the game. Each game or run is 8 Ante’s. There are three rounds per Ante with the third round being a boss round. Each round has a money or points you...
  14. tucsoncacti

Hey fellow THP’ers. It makes me nervous even posting this, but wanted to let you all know I will be on GA:House Calls tonight @9PM Central. Just some back story, moved into new house and some odd stuff was happening over time as we settled in. It kinda ramped up to the video I added. Which was...
  15. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

Get Balatro. If you like poker, you will be good to go.
  16. tucsoncacti

Video Games Thread

I’m just figuring out how my Pai Gow twinsie @JDax has not discovered Balatro yet. One of the most addictive games I have played. I thought Vampire survivors was addictive, this game puts it to shame.
  17. tucsoncacti

THP Live Round thread!

It is a great course
Back