Search results for query: *

1. G

NETWORK COVERAGE : TIGER TIGER TIGER

The network coverage, especially the Golf Channel, is absurd. The first 20 minutes of the first round was nothing but Tiger. The golf execs better realize soon that the PGA has lost the real stars to LIV. They should start promoting any golfers with a modicum of talent or charisma, who are still...
  2. G

LEGATO BALLS

Curious if anyone has tried these DTC balls. Think they are 85 compression. Thanks.
  3. G

DRIVER HEAD SETUP

Having problems setting my driver head properly on the ground at address. Does anyone have pics of how the backside of the head should be placed? Was told that the back right corner of the head should be my placement? Thanks
  4. G

DRIVER POSITION at ADDRESS

Having trouble setting the driver head correctly on the ground. Does anyone have pics of how the back side of the driver, (farthest from the ball), should sit on the ground? Or should I be concentrating on keeping the toe up at address? Thanks
  5. G

TSI 2 HYBRIDS

Have been using Wilson D9 hybrids. Thinking of adding a used Titleist 4, since its adjustable. Anyone have any experience with these? thanks
  6. G

NEED A FAIRWAY DISTANCE CLUB

As a senior. I'm having trouble hitting my 2nd shots more than 150-160, using a 5 hybrid.. My club has several par 4s of 400 yds. Should I just try to get there in 3? Drives only average 175.. Would I be better off trying a 5-fairway wood vs a hybrid for more distance? Thanks
  7. G

Driver Pop Up

This problem comes and goes for me. Last time I played, on the first tee, the ball went literally straight up about 10 feet and came down 3 feet in front of me. Mulligan, it happened again. If you offered me a million bucks to try to do that, it would be impossible. Funny thing. everything else...
  8. G

Playing with Nine clubs in the Bag

As a senior and 20 handicapper, I'm trying everything to simplify the game. Bought some Wilson D9 irons, and they seem to play one club up, loft wise. So, I'm going with Tour Edge 523E driver, D9 5, 6 hybrids, 8, 9, GW, Cleveland 54, 60 wedges and Wilson Infinite Bean putter. Its really made...
  9. G

Lighter steel shaft wedges

Looking to replace my standard shaft Cleveland 54 and 60 . As I get older, they seem to be feeling too heavy. Any suggestions for clubs with a lighter shaft? Would probably want to stick with steel., but would try another brand if they fit the bill. Thanks,.
  10. G

How Often to Replace Clubs

Once I find a club that works, I usually don't switch. Picked up 3 Wilson D9 hybrids early this season for $99.00 each. Love them. Great value for my 20-handicap game. Noticed Worldwide Golf has them on sale for $79.00. Mine are still giving me great performance, but I can get around $30 if I...
  11. G

The Golf Shop

Has anyone purchased from them? Prices seem extremely low. Shopping for Titlest Tsr2 hybrids. $299 everywhere. On sale for $99. thanks
  12. G

Prime Putt Putting Mats

Anyone purchased this mat? Got good reviews. Price a little steep at $299. Thanks
  13. G

Driver Toe Up

As a senior, Im always looking for more distance off the tee. During a mediocre round yesterday, I starting addressing the driver with the toe upright. Added about 20 yards. Any guidance as to whether I should continue with that setup? Thanks
  14. G

Cart Bag with Full Dividers

Looking for a non stand bag with 14 dividers for my electric walking cart.. Was set on the MotoCaddy Mini, but the slots dont go all the way down. Too bad since there's a 30% off sale. Thanks
  15. G

Tommy Armour book

Just finished his instruction book; How to Play Your Best Golf. Simple, with concentration on grip and power of right hand. A few simple movements, mainly left knee kicks in on backswing, right knee towards ball on downswing. Ill try when weather warms up.
  16. G

MotoCaddy Lite Series Cart Bag

Looks nice, but will it be OK on my QOD electric cart, or because of the bottom locking system, should it be used only with a Motocaddy electric cart?
  17. G

QOD cart and Best Fitting Bag

Have a QOD electric which is great. Any suggestions for the best compatible bag? My old bag never really fit properly and I need a new bag this season. Thanks
  18. G

Comfortable shoes for walking, with spikes

Decided next season to go back to wearing spikes, after several years with spikeless. Had a hip replacement 4 yrs ago, so thought spikeless might be less stressful. I usually walk 18 so need something with traction and comfort. Thanks
  19. G

PGA on TV zzzz

I love watching golf on TV. However , I've got to say, since the coming of LIV, watching the players in weekly PGA events puts me to sleep. Of course they're great players, but too many "name' players have made the switch to LIV. The guys that are left are not doing it for me.
  20. G

AHA Moment

Yesterday I decided to play a quick nine alone. I got stuck behind a slow foursome. Im a senior, not a very long hitter. I was also aware that there was a group right behind me, so I wanted to keep moving. Several times I found myself about 225 yds from the green, occupied by the foursome...
Back