Comfortable shoes for walking, with spikes

golfer777

Reaction score
Handicap
Decided next season to go back to wearing spikes, after several years with spikeless. Had a hip replacement 4 yrs ago, so thought spikeless might be less stressful. I usually walk 18 so need something with traction and comfort. Thanks

Adidas ZG21 have been good for me.

Puma AlphaCat and it’s not close

Aren't all the AlphaCat's spikeless?
They are, but aggressively so as someone that walks have had no issue. with that said if it was a necessity, you could go with pro adapt which is built on similar last so comfort is the same

The most comfortable spiked shoes I've worn for walking have been the ZG21 and the Ecco Biom G3. I prefer the ZG21 of the two. I walk probably 90% of my rounds.

Depends on you footshape and any pre-existing health issues that could be alleviated by footwear … orthotics etc .
Dont know if there is a single shoe that the be all and end all … l used footjoy super lights / dry joys and soft joys shoes all spiked. Thought they were very comfortable with no foot weariness or related body issue over many years .

Skechers Go Golf Torque Pro

I have had mine for 3 seasons and I walk the majority of my rounds. They hold up well and are extremely comfortable

As with any footwear recommendation, I can't find anything as comfortable as Puma shoes, so something from them would be my choice

Puma Pwradapt Caged. They are so comfortable and supportive I prefer them to many of my street shoes, but for the soft spikes.........

Think Ill give Puma with spikes a try . Always been a Footjoy guy but the Puma reviews are worth a shot. Colors will at least make me look good lol , thanks all

Back