Search results for query: *

1. PapaJohick

Phil and callaway split

Phil just announced he is no longer sponsored. Continues to hype the new ball though (as he should haha. It’s amazing)
  2. PapaJohick

For Sale Cobra LTDx 4i and Cuda putter

For sale are the following: Cobra LTDx 4 iron with catalyst 80 6.0. In great to almost new shape. Very little usage or wear. $110 shipped Cobra Vintage Cuda putter. 35” comes with head cover. Used for 3 rounds. Just not for me. $110 shipped
  3. PapaJohick

Christmas decorations!!

Some may say it’s a tad early….. but for those of us that love the Christmas/holiday season of lights, what are your plans? When are you starting? is there a theme? lights only? Inflatables? Post your ideas and pictures!!
  4. PapaJohick

Matte golf balls vs non matte

stumbled upon this guys instagram recently and while nothing earth shattering, some fun and good information. Not super scientific or technical I guess but gives a good visual of scenarios being asked. This one was about matte golf balls on the greens
  5. PapaJohick

Big hats

hello!! For all you bucket hat/full brimmed hat peoples, what do you wear? im a big fan of bucket, straw, safari, etc hats and I’m in the market for a couple new ones. I really like the puma straw hat and the one from rhoback looks nice too. Any others y’all suggest? Hard to find the old...
  6. PapaJohick

How would you like to shoot par?

Was thinking the other day about a buddy who close to even (72) by going all 4s on the card except on two other holes where he had a 5 and a 6 (super crazy and was a joke the whole day).
  7. PapaJohick

Thanks

You know I have to give a shout out to my guy @BigDill. Messages me the other day. Hey what’s your address. And lo and behold he sends me two new Puma shirts!! haven’t seen him in a bit but when I do, it’s hug time for sure. Thank you friend. I appreciate it and I already have plans on when to...
  8. PapaJohick

Poll: would you rather

Saw this on the instagram. Thought it was interesting (and the added never miss from 5 feet adds a twist IMO) whatcha think!!
  9. PapaJohick

New balance fresh foam pace

Golf sneaker heads. I bought these about a month ago from budget golf (using the THP code of course 😊) and I have to say, I absolutely love them!! bought the BOA system as I had a pair of pumas that had the disc system and I don’t see myself going back to laces any time soon haha. they are...
  10. PapaJohick

Grilled cheese with apple....

Ok, so I just saw a poll and it was, Do you like Tomato or Apple on your grilled cheese..... Ive had tomato of course and it's fine, but I have never heard of having apple on it.... googled it and it's apparently a pretty common thing? What say you food peoples? Is it common where youre at...
  11. PapaJohick

My New Years Tradition

Something I started a couple years ago when going through my divorce and losing a lot of people in my life due to it. Golf was my healing/crutch/escape or whatever you wanted to call it. Sooo I decided to try and think back on each year like most of us do, but to end it and begin a new one...
  12. PapaJohick

WTB Nike method mod 90

Hello gents, In search of a Nike method mod 90 putter. Had one a while back and would like to find one again. even if you don’t have one, if you know of one, DM me please
  13. PapaJohick

Tot Hill Farm

Hey peoples! I am traveling out to see my brother in Raleigh in about a week and while it’s a bit out of the way, i love strantz courses hahha. anyone near there who can talk about condition and what not currently? Doesn’t have to be perfect but hoping it’s in good shape.
  14. PapaJohick

Favorite THP experience memories

I tried to search a little and didn’t really see a thread like this, but thought there might be one. If so, sorry haha. anywho, this place gives amateurs experiences of a lifetime at each one, and for some lucky people they have done this multiple times. I’m just wanting to continue the...
  15. PapaJohick

Driver swing

Hey guys, just wondering if there’s anyone out there with some thoughts on my swing. I’m working on better usage of lower body but I still am a very upper body/arm swing kind of player. I guess a hitter more than a swinger if that makes sense. Anywho. Would love some feedback.
  16. PapaJohick

WTB Cobra sz/rad speed adapters

Hey all, I’m trying to get a few drivershafts put together for my speed zone. Was hoping anyone had some adapters laying around. I know golf works and cobra themselves sell components but not trying to spend 25$+ on the adapters. I also have a few adapters I could trade also. pm me!!
  17. PapaJohick

For Sale Putters!!! Odyssey, Ping, Mizuno

Hey guys! Putters for sale today. Thinning the herd/possibly trying to get money together something good haha. 1.Odyssey Stroke Lab Tuttle. Haven’t really used it too much since buying it. Came in a bogo deal great shape. Price: $115 obo 2. Ping Sigma 2 Fetch. Was a gamer for about 6 months...
  18. PapaJohick

Handicap/posting

I have a question for you all. When courses are doing their punches on the greens do y’all still post those around? obviously you can throw off your putting and what not so I didn’t know if you Consider those rounds to
  19. PapaJohick

Taylormade rough situations

They’re running a series with their team and this first one is absolutely amazing haha. Rory showing off how good he really is in my opinion. Taylormades YouTube content is super good lately. What do y’all think?
  20. PapaJohick

For Sale Callaway Apex Pro 19

My srixon zx7s came in so these are heading out. 5-Pw Callaway Apex Pro with Oban CT 115 in stiff flex. The labels are kind of peeling off or are off. Average wear on the club heads for 2 years of play (possibly below average wear?). Faces have wear but nothing crazy. Still very very playable...
Back