Search results for query: *

1. skujan

gave myself permission to swing the club back

Mid round yesterday it occurred to me that my ball-striking needed a quick fix. Concern about getting my hands high in the back swing was causing me to be slow and methodical. As soon as I gave myself permission to swing the club back my rhythm and tempo improved and the results were better...
  2. skujan

Spieth tee preshot routine

Don't care for it at all. With the crazy practice backswings and his caddie next to him ready with a towel that he repeatedly reaches to with his right hand.
  3. skujan

Average swing speed golfer tests G425, Epic Max, and SiM2 Max

Interesting video from 2nd Swing:
  4. skujan

draw driver improve your ball flight ?

I'm interested to know how players are benefiting from using a driver draw setting or going so far as to use a draw driver. Typically a draw driver will have a closed face and may have additional weight in the heel to help with closing the face. Does a draw driver help you: correct a slice...
  5. skujan

Don't you think M5 is a player-distance iron?

I understand P790 is definitely a player-distance iron but I think M5 should be also, given it's smaller profile to M6. Granted the 7-iron is a half inch longer and the loft .5° less than P790. But those are just minor knocks. I have a used set of M4 (5 through SW, regular flex, graphite) and...
  6. skujan

Remove plastic film from bottom of Newport 2

I've had this putter for a couple of months and today noticed that there's a plastic film on the bottom of the putter. Was able to easily peel it off. Anyone else fail to remove this protective cover?
Back