Search results for query: *

1. P

What Club are You Using for Your 50 yard Shot?

🤣 I'm gonna decelerate so it doesn't matter
  2. P

Driver Setup - Max Carry vs. Max Rollout

I would love more carry,my terrible swing produces major run. Major reason I panic when I have to carry hazards etc
  3. P

PING and Arccos Offer Free Sensors

Yep will work much better in the right pocket for a leftie
  4. P

I received my set today but question, my putter sensor is blunt unlike the other sensors that have a pointed tip to help with insertion. It's it supposed to be like that or did the tip break off?
  5. P

Do You Start Hot?

I'll start well more often than finish well that's for sure
  6. P

Irons: How do you view them?

Number 1 for me, but I treat everything I own like that. No covers though
  7. P

Wow some of you are getting yours super fast,mine still says in progress
  8. P

Veteran Hat: Clever or Wrong?

Vet here,I think it's hilarious. Boy this world is offended by every little thing
  9. P

Show me your Golf Shoe Collection

I'm a neutral color guy myself,just curious for the guys who wear such colorful shoes,what the heck do you wear with these
  10. P

Or 100 a year which comes out to a little over 8 a month or am I wrong
  11. P

Help me get off the tee Pleaseeeeee

I'd love some advice,big time left miss with longer clubs https://youtu.be/NE_pYUaHZI8 Driver https://youtu.be/PDHp-pjYbpo ping crossover game sucks when hitting 3 off the tee all the time
  12. P

Swingtalk anyone?

Curious to know if anyone has put this through the paces?does it work as advertised?looks like a great training aid/analyzer http://www.swingtalkgolf.com/swingtalk/
  13. P

I want it back dag nabbit

Got to the course to play a round and go to the putting green, reach for my putter and doh it's not there, come to think of it I haven't seen it since my last round last Sunday, of course I call the pro shop and it hasn't been turned in, boooooo
  14. P

who's responsible for cost of repair

car's ac went out,techs charged it and put dye in the system,came back upper and lower hoses needed replaced.well to get to one of the hoses a 3rd hose has to be removed but I guess the bolts were basically welded on and the part had to be ruined to get off,now question is should I be...
  15. P

If pros can put up 80 then what about you

I have noticed pros putting up scores in the low 80's on a bad day albeit very tough courses,question is if your swing is off what kind of scores are you capable of at your home course from your normal tees yada yada,I can do 110 plus easy but what about you?
  16. P

5 hour energy killing folks?

wonder will Furyk stop promoting this stuff,do any of you drink energy drinks? http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/business/5-hour-energy-is-cited-in-13-death-reports.html
  17. P

New Golfer?

I see a lot of guys claiming to be new golfers that have played 2,3 hell even 5 years so question is when is the expiration date on their claims,basically what do you consider a new golfer.I have been golfing about 2 1/2 years and play maybe 6 times a month,am I a new golfer?
  18. P

Digger Vs Sweeper Who hits it higher

all things equal and a perfect strike,who hit's the ball higher?
  19. P

30 or 60 minute Lessons

My game is in disarray at the moment and will be starting lessons this Thursday,in the past I have heard people say that an hour is too long or 30 is too short,don't take em to close together yada yada,what's your take on this?How much time is your preferred lesson time and how close do you...
  20. P

Divot with a 3 wood?

Watching the Abu Dhabi tournament and noticed Tiger and Rory hitting 3 wood off the deck and taking divots,do any of you guys take a divot purposely?
Back