Search results for query: *

1. adwillingham

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

There is a lot I think I’m going to love about the course itself (based off @Daluteh hole by hole posts and playing several rounds of PGA2K23 on Xbox on a plausible recreation). The Par 3s look like they are all visually different which can be fun. I really enjoy big multi-tiered greens...
  2. adwillingham

Thanks @Daluteh for the hole by hole preview posts, they have been great to look through.
  3. adwillingham

That's exactly the boat I'm in. This will be my first set of Vokeys. I had a old 60 degree off a used rack once upon a time, but never fresh ones that matched (and never ANY fitted wedges). Very excited to put them into play and see the difference they can make.
  4. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congratulations guys!!
  5. adwillingham

One morning closer to Ballyhack...some participants are flying in tomorrow, some driving in Sunday, but we are officially at the last weekday until Vokey/Ballyhack/THP goodness.
  6. adwillingham

I'm driving up Sunday as I'm only 5 hours by car. I am however counting the hours until then. Irons have been regripped, cash has been acquired, oil has been changed, ready to roll. Can't wait to get going and experience Ballyhack and meet the Titleist crew. It will be a ton of fun putting...
  7. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congratulations guys...I know this event will be awesomely
  8. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congratulations guys! Cobra/Puma and THP will make this an amazing time for sure.
  9. adwillingham

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

I know in my case, we were hurrying to get through the fitting process and didn’t get a lot of discussion time. I know I have always been open to higher bounce wedges, and with my fitting, he put me into a set with some options (higher bounce on the 54, lower on the 58)…and encouraged me to...
  10. adwillingham

I understand…important to get that elbow feeling better.
  11. adwillingham

The one and only time I was in a group with the great @JB, I shot my lifetime best of an 80 which has barely been approached (and won't be next week). Best to keep me out of a pairing with @Canadan since everytime we play together, we get biblical weather issues. 😀
  12. adwillingham

Definitely feeling real this morning seeing ones name in pairings. Just a few days to go.
  13. adwillingham

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

Not all fittings are created equal for sure, but a good fitter should defintely create some aha moments maximizing whatever your swing generates. I have had a couple of those moments, one with a driver shaft that just gave me a perfect ball flight that let me play some better than normal golf...
  14. adwillingham

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations!!
  15. adwillingham

They are known to do that…it knew what was coming.
  16. adwillingham

I'm sorry you are hurting JB, but glad I'll still get to see you nonetheless...it's been too long. I kind of love that we don't necessarily have to be in competition mode for this event so that we can play around with the wedges even more. Time will pass very slowly this week, but so excited...
  17. adwillingham

So excited...I'll be packing a week from tonight to head out next Sunday. Can't wait to put the new Vokeys into action and get to experience my first Dormie Network event. So many awesome aspects to the event.
  18. adwillingham

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Glad y’all are getting this opportunity…definitely some faces there I haven’t seen in person in too long.
  19. adwillingham

Titleist definitely has a great group of fitters across the country. I have been very impressed both personally and reading others reports. So very excited that this experience starts two weeks from tomorrow. This is going to be so much fun.
Back