Search results for query: *

1. Trmpt98

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

Question on the new V5, I've noticed it switches holes on me pretty easily if I get off "my" fairway. Is there a way to turn off auto updating which hole you are on?
  2. Trmpt98

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank Travel Thread

@GerryWithAG @Tenputt and I played Hanging Rock before the Vokey event. I enjoyed the course. It was cost effective but a bit firm in places having the ball bounce out if you were too close to the edges, but still alot of fun. I would play it again.
  3. Trmpt98

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

The consistent and longer distances honestly surprised me compared to my older CB type wedges. Just goes to show Vokey is designing them to reduce the twisting of the club with the weighting and the lower flight is helping keep the distance consistent.
  4. Trmpt98

I'm about 36 holes into these wedges now after the Vokey Experience with some different course conditions. So far these are what I'm seeing with the wedges.... 50 F 12 This club has been my workhouse so far. It seems to be settling into a full shot club from 100-110y and a bump and run for...
  5. Trmpt98

Best Push Cart Cooler?

The Bag Boy cooler is fantastic, the handle has Velcro and it attaches where the handle and cart meet. It’s in the expensive side ($50) but worth every penny in my opinion.
  6. Trmpt98

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

Both THP experiences I've been in. Those 1st tee jitters are no joke!
  7. Trmpt98

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Phillips Park is a great track. They host the Aurora City Championship there and it's on par with others in the area (Fox Bend, Blackberry Oaks, etc.)
  8. Trmpt98

2024 Golf League Thread

Played a guy last night who shot a net 25....... I'll just leave it at that.
  9. Trmpt98

Not yet....... but I will be. After the clinic and some on course question/answers with John from Vokey he was showing me how to open up the club and the biggest mistake we make is opening up the face but not moving our hands back. To properly use the bounce you need to get rid of the shaft...
  10. Trmpt98

League Partners Giving Putts

I only will give putts to the guy I'm playing and my partner does the same against who he's playing. Honestly for me it depends on the feeling of the round. If the guys are jackwagons I tend to be less giving, and if you ask, you're putting. Typically I will give anything inside the leather...
  11. Trmpt98

So I'm two (9) hole rounds into my new SM10's after the Vokey Experience and they are working as advertised. I was fit into the 50(F)12, the 54(S)10 and the 58(K)14. The biggest part of my game where I struggle is the sand game. Luckily I had John from Vokey giving me a small lesson and now...
  12. Trmpt98

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #1

Correct, we played the Appalachian Tees
  13. Trmpt98

Chipping on Green?

No I could not bring myself to do that.
  14. Trmpt98

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Awesome! Looking forward to it!
  15. Trmpt98

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I always wear sunglasses when it's not overcast. My eyes are too light sensitive and have become accustom to wearing them while golfing.
  16. Trmpt98

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I haven't tried it much on the tight grass lies but can let you know soon as I'll be playing a firmer course this week. Mostly I used it out of the bunkers and when I commit it does exactly as advertised. Lets me hit with a more square face coming out of the bunker.
  17. Trmpt98

2024 Golf League Thread

First week of league for us happened last Thursday. I didn't shoot the greatest, but not many did. In out late league of 36 (18 two man teams) guys, 22/36 didn't break 50 and only 1 guy shot under 45..... so it was a bit rough. I shot a 46 and won but my partner didn't fare so well. Subbing...
  18. Trmpt98

Morning THP! Back to the work grind and post event blues. Going to start catching up on the thread and responding. Man what a fun few days!
  19. Trmpt98

Just about to board to head back to Chicago. Man what a fun couple days! I’ll have recaps coming and many more photos after the fact. Those who have ATT and are heading to Ballyhack just know photos load SUPER slow on the course. More to come …..
Back