Search results for query: *

1. Scorp

Official Rant of the Day

Yep, it's a Samsung fridge from 2015. Around 9 years. It replaced a Kenmore that was moved to the garage to be a soda holder. It wasn't cooling well but weirdly enough started cooling again in the garage. I picked out a Frigidaire this time. And sometime next year I'm replacing the one in the...
  2. Scorp

Official Rant of the Day

The past couple of days my fridge has been acting up. The freezer works fine seemingly but the fridge is at 55* farenheit. Forced a defrost cycle a couple of times and then forced cooling. Neither seemed to work. Went to Home Depot and ordered a Frigidaire. It's hopefully will last longer than...
  3. Scorp

Chipping on Green?

If I'm in a position where I'm considering chipping on the green, then I'm putting with a lofted club like my 7w. It'll do the same thing as my wedge and pretty much ensure I'm not going to mess up the turf.
  4. Scorp

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Everything is optional but I wear sunglasses. I made the mistake with my current ones just having them ground to my prescription but not including bifocals on the lenses. I kind of regret that a bit because seeing up close is sketchy. I've got some Oakleys I wear with contacts and I try to go...
  5. Scorp

Telling people what you do for work.

I don't really talk about my job. Not too many people know what my team does... but that's ok I guess.
  6. Scorp

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

It depends on what I'm doing. Just chilling on a day off? Jeans and a tshirt. Yardwork? It's old jeans and a shirt
  7. Scorp

Skymark on a driver

Yeah, go ahead I guess. Aww man, it's facing the wrong way. :ROFLMAO: I don't know that many lefty golfers besides me and THP'ers here.
  8. Scorp

How fancy are you?

At work for me it's business casual... polos and slacks and loafers. Except for my Friday's when it's jeans, polos, and sneakers. It's been that way since 2002 at least for me. Away from work I'm in jeans and a t-shirt. @dutchie made me wear shorts once or twice so there's that too. On the...
  9. Scorp

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Yep but at this point right now it's pointless. My budget won't allow it right now. The time's coming though. Probably by the next PGA show in January of 2028 maybe at this rate. :ROFLMAO: :cry: Everything in my bag is going to be open for debate. I really want a new driver to go along with the...
  10. Scorp

Which Neighbor Are You?

Ask @dutchie. She's seen my house and "neighborhood". I'm on acreage and surrounded by trees. My neighbors are off in the distance. I don't see them to wave. I'm fine with that.
  11. Scorp

Obsessed golfer from NC

Welcome to THP!
  12. Scorp

Official Rant of the Day

Yeah, I've gone through that too... so I'll tell them "did it already" even if I didn't because I need to speak to a Tier 3 tech... One time I had to call in a service repair for my laptop (provided by work with 24 hour on site service). And the level 1 tech was running their checklist... "let...
  13. Scorp

How Much Golf Stuff Do You Watch?

I don't really watch a lot of golf stuff
  14. Scorp

Back Issues and Golf

Mine's back from my early 20's. I carried my clubs for a round one day and couldn't walk the next day. Don't know what I did differently than previous times I did the same thing. Now I don't carry my clubs, watch how I do things and engage my back. And I take tylenol when it's sore or before I...
  15. Scorp

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Y'all are killin' it! Keep it going. @dutchie went back yesterday. And I'm going to take the interim to lose the weight she made me gain while she was here. Just kidding. No one but me ate the food so it's my fault. And I gain weight when I'm happy. She makes me deliriously happy. So it's gym...
  16. Scorp

Best Road Trip Snack?

Popcorn. White cheddar flavor
  17. Scorp

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

I'm not picky. I just want practice balls that haven't been hit by a mower multiple times and still have dimples. And a low price for a medium bucket of balls. Wants that would draw me in? Grass that isn't dead to hit off of Practice bunkers Practice greens Dedicated chipping area Targets on...
  18. Scorp

Guns and Golf

I find that I'm enamored with Canik... the more I look at them, the more I want one. Or many... a Rival is on my want list. Right behind new clubs.
Back