Search results for query: *

1. N

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Booked a wood fitting for the 29th of May. Finally medically cleared to play so I have three weeks to get things in some type of shape.
  2. N

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Surgery on my neck has delayed the start of my golf season. Stitches come out Tuesday and I hope to be able to start hitting balls immediately. If all goes well, I will arrange a driver fitting in the second half of May. Cobra is at the top of the list, but open to anything.
  3. N

Top 3 club wants for 2024

Focusing on the top end of my bag. Definitely adding a new driver and will consider adding a new fairway wood and hybrid.
  4. N

First club you replace in 2024?

Driver. Followed closely by hybrid.
  5. N

Have you broken a club during a swing?

I had a shift snap on the follow through while warming up for a round. Of course, it was my 7 iron and I needed to hit that club multiple times during my round. Got a lot of practice with soft 6 irons that day.
  6. N

What Are You Working On?

All the rain and a three-week bout with COVID has left my game a mess. Focusing on basics- posture, ball position, & good tempo.
  7. N

Where are you setting up at the Range?

Given the condition of the ground at my range, I look for the best grass. Given that there is never really any grass, I go whenever I am out of the way. Ideally, I would hug the right side and use the boundary of the range as a ”hazard” in an effort to tighten up my shot dispersion.
  8. N

CONTEST Bag Boy Wants Your Feedback

1) stacked skulls 2) light grey camo 3) blue camo 4) teal
  9. N

Srixon Open championship bag

Simple, understated, & love that shade of blue.
  10. N

What golf ball did you settle on for 2023?

Stayed with the Z Star. I just really like the way it feels especially off the putter.
  11. N

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got a pair of Adidas Codechaos shoes and my first push cart. Went with the Bag Boy Quad in orange. My back will thank me.
  12. N

Push cart. Need to be mindful of my back and looking to keep walking throughout the summer months.
  13. N

How much do you pay for a haircut?

Wife buzzes what little hair I have every two weeks. Started doing this when COVID hit. About every three months I will drop $60 (including tip) to have my hair cut and to get my beard cleaned up. Love the old school barber shop straight edge shave.
  14. N

🍗 Cold fried chicken?

Partially due to weather and this thread, we are foregoing the traditional burgers/hotdogs & going with cold fried chicken to celebrate the 4th.
  15. N

What Is Your Preferred Shot Shape With The Driver?

Played a draw for years & always ended up fighting a nasty hook. Retooled my game to hit a fade. Willing to take a bit less distance for greater consistency.
  16. N

🍗 Cold fried chicken?

Prefer it cold. Cold fried chicken and potato salad may be my favorite meal of all time.
  17. N

What College Fraternity where you in?

Alpha Zeta- Pacific University (OR) University prohibits national Greek organizations so all on campus are local.
  18. N

Back has been tightening up around the 15th hole when I carry. Thinking hard about a push cart for my 50th b-day.
  19. N

Dominant brand in your bag?

Driver & 4w are Ping 3h is Cobra 4i -GW are Srixon 54* & 58* are Cleveland Putter is Callaway
Back