Search results for query: *

1. C

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Astounding how bad the PGA is at actually showing golf. Why can’t they have a main feed that actually shows the players playing golf instead of talking about golf until their darlings all tee off. I’d love to watch some of the Lowry/ Min Woo shots in this kind of weather
  2. C

I’ve seen more Doug Ghim shots so far today than I’ve seen all season.
  3. C

Letterkenny

I’m excited for the new season to drop, it’s filmed really close to my hometown in northern Ontario, a few friends have been extras in all the hockey scenes so far, apparently one of them has a speaking role in this season. Looking forward to how that goes
  4. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Yeah I find it a little bit inconsistent, size 11 Janoski and Air Max 1 fit perfect, 11 in the jordan 1 lows are too big, 11 in the air max 95’s are just a bit too tight
  5. C

The THP Range/Practice Thread

My girlfriend had her first “learn to golf” group lesson last night so I took that chance to use the range facilities as well. Did about 45 minutes of wedge shots from 60° to my PW, this range had pins and yardage numbers that were lined up really well, worked on everything from 120 yards and...
  6. C

Gonna go Aberg, I feel like once he finally gets a major he’s going to be rolling with how he plays
  7. C

Post A Golf Photo

From the round on Sunday. Had a 2.30 tee time and was calling for some potential light rain that held off, me and my playing partner had the course pretty much to ourselves.
  8. C

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Oh there’s definitely a lot of suck going around. My first thoughts would be a fresh voice that might change the teams approach to hitting which is a bigger concern than pitching in my opinion. I have faith Berrios and Kikuchi will figure it out as they’ve been okay so far a part from a couple...
  9. C

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Man have they been hard to watch so far. No hitting, below average pitching. I think Schneider’s days are numbered as the manager before Mattingly steps in
  10. C

Potential teams and names

I’ll tag @MtlJeff since he appears to be closest to me in Ottawa. Poutine everything out (bad pun on putting 🥁)
  11. C

What did you shoot today?

Shot 84 on Monday after work playing from the Gold yardage, about 5800 yards par 70. It’s one of the nicer courses around me albeit one of the shorter ones, but the conditions were great and we wanted to make sure we got in all 18 holes before the sun went down.
  12. C

Same! I have a pair of the 95’s and I think I prefer the feel of these so far. Slowly having to drift away from my Janoski’s :(
  13. C

Girlfriend surprised me with these for my birthday. Love the gum sole
  14. C

The THP Range/Practice Thread

Snuck to the range today for the first time in a while, weather up north here hasn’t been great the last few weeks, spent a good hour working between my 56 and 60 from around the putting green trying to get a better feel for using different clubs in different scenarios. Notorious for only using...
  15. C

League Partners Giving Putts

7’ gives seems a bit wild. My putting stats would be out of this world if I was being given them at that distance. I understand if it’s match and the putt doesn’t matter.
  16. C

Toulon First Run Collection Putters

These are so well done
  17. C

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Updated the driver shaft from a Ventus 5S to a Hzrds 6.0. M2 head has been too good to me to change for the time being, just needed something stiffer
  18. C

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

I picked one up when I was in a Golftown up here in Canada, it was on the pre-owned rack but it didn’t have a mark on it, only the grip had been changed. I don’t have a ton of putters to compare to, last year I was using the Cleveland Huntington Beach in the same shape, but the feel of the...
Back