Search results for query: *

1. C

Top 3

This is mine as well, really love the energy and personality of Min Woo, and am so intrigued by Aberg as well, have been a fan of his since I saw him at the Canadian Open last year.
  2. C

Review Pins & Aces polos

Looking to bump an old thread here, Pins and Aces is having a clearance sale with some pretty insane prices, like $5-20 for polos and outerwear. I have one of their lightweight hoodies in the cart ready to go but was curious about sizing, I'm a large in Penguin and Peter Millar and Lulu Lemon...
  3. C

Pictures of the course

Went to the Quebec side yesterday for a round. Unreal layout
  4. C

What are you drinking?

Beau’s is a local brewery here in Ottawa. Helps me get through Jays games.
  5. C

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Finished a range/practice session with my main golfing buddy/scramble partner. Had a lesson earlier this week to work out my driver, biggest take aways were to get my hands higher at address, and be less on my heels/sitting on my ass and feeling like I’m a bit more on my toes and standing...
  6. C

What golf stuff did you buy today?

A friends dad lives right on one of the nicer private courses in Muskoka, every night when he takes the dog out he comes home with a bag shopping bag of balls, then spends the night sorting and cleaning them Tough to complain for 15 bucks a dozen. Primarily tp5’s and prov1’s with some chrome...
  7. C

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Astounding how bad the PGA is at actually showing golf. Why can’t they have a main feed that actually shows the players playing golf instead of talking about golf until their darlings all tee off. I’d love to watch some of the Lowry/ Min Woo shots in this kind of weather
  8. C

I’ve seen more Doug Ghim shots so far today than I’ve seen all season.
  9. C

Letterkenny

I’m excited for the new season to drop, it’s filmed really close to my hometown in northern Ontario, a few friends have been extras in all the hockey scenes so far, apparently one of them has a speaking role in this season. Looking forward to how that goes
  10. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Yeah I find it a little bit inconsistent, size 11 Janoski and Air Max 1 fit perfect, 11 in the jordan 1 lows are too big, 11 in the air max 95’s are just a bit too tight
  11. C

The THP Range/Practice Thread

My girlfriend had her first “learn to golf” group lesson last night so I took that chance to use the range facilities as well. Did about 45 minutes of wedge shots from 60° to my PW, this range had pins and yardage numbers that were lined up really well, worked on everything from 120 yards and...
  12. C

Gonna go Aberg, I feel like once he finally gets a major he’s going to be rolling with how he plays
  13. C

Post A Golf Photo

From the round on Sunday. Had a 2.30 tee time and was calling for some potential light rain that held off, me and my playing partner had the course pretty much to ourselves.
  14. C

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Oh there’s definitely a lot of suck going around. My first thoughts would be a fresh voice that might change the teams approach to hitting which is a bigger concern than pitching in my opinion. I have faith Berrios and Kikuchi will figure it out as they’ve been okay so far a part from a couple...
  15. C

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Man have they been hard to watch so far. No hitting, below average pitching. I think Schneider’s days are numbered as the manager before Mattingly steps in
  16. C

Potential teams and names

I’ll tag @MtlJeff since he appears to be closest to me in Ottawa. Poutine everything out (bad pun on putting 🥁)
  17. C

What did you shoot today?

Shot 84 on Monday after work playing from the Gold yardage, about 5800 yards par 70. It’s one of the nicer courses around me albeit one of the shorter ones, but the conditions were great and we wanted to make sure we got in all 18 holes before the sun went down.
  18. C

Same! I have a pair of the 95’s and I think I prefer the feel of these so far. Slowly having to drift away from my Janoski’s :(
  19. C

Girlfriend surprised me with these for my birthday. Love the gum sole
Back