The Official Banter Away Thread

I pictured a lady for some reason too. 🤣
I have a few here than can down a large pizza without blinking. It’s impressive. The food orders at time can make a large THP event seem small.

I wanted it to be a she for some reason hahaha
Oh there is one here that eats a large little ceasers per shift. Hahaha what’s amazing is the don’t understand why their habitus extends way beyond reasonable means of a manatee.

My Airbnb had the same wifi password as President Skroob's luggage.

It’s thunderstorming outside and it sounds like perfect sleeping 🤣
I use storm sounds to sleep.

....and yes I turn them on even when it's storming out lmao

I use storm sounds to sleep.

....and yes I turn them on even when it's storming out lmao
I honestly thought about recording it LOL

I honestly thought about recording it LOL
I like storms but I’ve got two massive trees behind my house that could fall any minute. A guy is supposed to come cut them for me Monday. Hope the storms hold off.

Wife has done keto and taken me along for the ride. In three weeks I’m down from 228lbs to 207. I feel like death on a cracker and need some pizza.
When I dropped my weight I did intermittent fasting, cut out dairy and sugar and went keto… a new wardrobe was purchased

We are in a plane that was delayed because of “slight maintenance issues” but is okay pilot Troy “thinks it’s all been worked out”.
That's encouraging....

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Happy Hump Day THP!!!

One heck of a snow day here. Easily 8" so far and no signs of the snow slowing down. It's a mess out there. Interesting part is that if you go 15-20 miles down the valley, there is no snow.

I won't torture fellow golfers with a picture. ;)
Ewwww sorry man

One heck of a snow day here. Easily 8" so far and no signs of the snow slowing down. It's a mess out there. Interesting part is that if you go 15-20 miles down the valley, there is no snow.

I won't torture fellow golfers with a picture. ;)
Crazy 103 heat index here

Crazy 103 heat index here
Only 75° here today, but 30+ mph winds and 40+ gusts. 🤬 We canceled our round this morning, don't nobody wanna go play in that.

Oh there is one here that eats a large little ceasers per shift. Hahaha what’s amazing is the don’t understand why their habitus extends way beyond reasonable means of a manatee.

I had an Aunt that had a rather large habitus. She claimed it was due to "glandular" problems. Even as a child it didn't take long to figure out what was what. The "gland" my Aunt was having a problem with was the one directly beneath her nose! Every time it opened, she would put food in it. I brought this up to my Mom (her Sister) one time, and she admitted it. We were visiting one holiday, when my Aunt asked my Mom if she wanted some kielbasa to snack on. The answer was yes, so my Aunt brought out 2 lbs of kielbasa that was made at a Polish deli right down the street that is the best I have ever tasted! Jars of mustard and horseradish were set on the table as condiments. They were sitting at the kitchen table shooting the s**t! My mom had a few slices of kielbasa and was done. My Aunt kept going and polished off the rest of that 2 lbs!

I had an Aunt that had a rather large habitus. She claimed it was due to "glandular" problems. Even as a child it didn't take long to figure out what was what. The "gland" my Aunt was having a problem with was the one directly beneath her nose! Every time it opened, she would put food in it. I brought this up to my Mom (her Sister) one time, and she admitted it. We were visiting one holiday, when my Aunt asked my Mom if she wanted some kielbasa to snack on. The answer was yes, so my Aunt brought out 2 lbs of kielbasa that was made at a Polish deli right down the street that is the best I have ever tasted! Jars of mustard and horseradish were set on the table as condiments. They were sitting at the kitchen table shooting the s**t! My mom had a few slices of kielbasa and was done. My Aunt kept going and polished off the rest of that 2 lbs!
Had a friend that said he was a picky eater. He weighed 450lbs. He was a “pick it up” and eat it.

What a sh*tty Wednesday.

Glad it's over.

I just looked and I still have 40 vacation days left. Need to figure out a place to spend some of these days before I start losing them.

Man, the post event hangover is real - and real bad.

Got home at 3 something yesterday, up again at 6, crashed for a few hours at some point mid day, then I passed out with the kids from like 8 to 10 or something. Back to bed t 10:30 - wouldn't change it but that extra day off to recoup from the experience was needed.

I just looked and I still have 40 vacation days left. Need to figure out a place to spend some of these days before I start losing them.
There's a little gethering in Georgia in October.

Back