LEGO Appreciation Thread

Two weeks of building and it's done. Now I shall be forever paranoid of it falling.

IMG_1724.jpg

A trip to target for snacks ends up with this coming home and guess who has two thumbs and will end up building it

72591693359__2C15E1F9-A301-4B5B-8AD4-B9FCB15B94B1.fullsizerender.jpeg

This thread popped up perfectly, one of my associates got the lego home alone house for Christmas. He said he's about 7 hours in and on the 3rd story and there are all sorts of Easter Eggs on it.

I can't wait for my little guy to get more into Lego.

Oh nice.. One of my favorite cars
my oldest asked for it and shocked the hell out of me. She's never shown any interest in anything Lego since she was about 8yrs old. It will be cool to build it together and have some laughs.

New display shelves are up!
IMG_3094.jpeg

Talk to me about the Jordan 1. Also, that McLaren F1 car is near the very top of my list.
I also want to know about the Jordans. Immediate google search.

Talk to me about the Jordan 1. Also, that McLaren F1 car is near the very top of my list.
My son found it for us a while ago, they had quite a few different ones available, I'll see if I can find the site.

The F1 car was a ton of fun, my largest build at the time. Still might be, the falcon and ? block had more pieces but not as large in size

My latest couple build while there's snow on the ground!
IMG_3112.JPGIMG_3119.JPG

Got a few of my cars up on the wall. I need to hang some more shelves to get the rest of them up.

Anyone recommend any wheel stops that aren’t super visible.

IMG_9446.jpegIMG_9445.jpeg

Back