EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Anyone else taking notes on Ballyhack and the Bag Boy crew? Good stuff happening. I’m pumped for this.

Anyone else taking notes on Ballyhack and the Bag Boy crew? Good stuff happening. I’m pumped for this.
Been following pretty close. Even with the rain they are having a blast!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy93.jpg
Only John Randle days left! Start practicing that wedge game for draft pick position!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy92.jpg
Good morning all! Only Reggie White days left!!!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy91.jpg
Good morning THPers and Fantasy Football Experience members! Only Kevin Greene more days left!

Hit some more balls today. Some good stuff. Some not so good
May or may not have swung a driver
Playing 18 tomorrow. Got to get in ballyhack shape

Is this book going to help me?
Proven stratergies
A0564C0C-9C3C-472C-A99D-06E2E31D7342.jpeg

Love me some Kevin Greene. He was a fun 49er for his short stint. Wild man.
I always liked him. I hadn't realized he died until I read about him the other day! He was always fun to watch!

As long as it’s recommending you pick a kicker early then yes, it’s definitely going to help you.
Not Doing It Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

All the events at Ballyhack recently have me juiced. I was able to follow the bag boy basically live realtime. Going to be a beast of a course. I’ll be stoked if I get my game to a point where I can break a 100 at ballyhack. Feel like that would be an easy break 90 at my normal muni tracks.

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy90.jpg
Only newly inducted Julius Peppers days left!

Played 18 today. Panther Lake at Orange County national. 49/46
Triple on each side that I should have been bogeys
Has some big green complexes. Definitely not ballyhack, but I think probably a decent course to try to prep for ballyhack

Anybody seen @Afizzle2100
Is he still coming to this thing?

Definitely still coming!

Video Game Competition GIF by PeacockTV

Been playing a little golf here and there around work and kids. In a 9 hole golf league with my dad on Wednesdays and finally had a round below 45. Been fighting left arm wrists injuries which has caused some really ugly swings.

Football wise, I’m feeling great about my colts and feeling very good about the draft upcoming.

Ive been brainstorming some team names and logos. Anyone else out any thought into this yet?

Rookie mini camp started today!

Been playing a little golf here and there around work and kids. In a 9 hole golf league with my dad on Wednesdays and finally had a round below 45. Been fighting left arm wrists injuries which has caused some really ugly swings.

Football wise, I’m feeling great about my colts and feeling very good about the draft upcoming.

Ive been brainstorming some team names and logos. Anyone else out any thought into this yet?
Team name last year was sunny d
Thought it was a good name, need to brainstorm. Likely will come up with something after the draft

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy89.jpg
Out of the 90's and only Gino Marchetti days left!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy88.jpg
Been a crazy day today and almost forgot its Marvin Harrison days left til this Experience begins!

Back