Sports Memorabilia Thread

Lots of stuff came in while on vacation. Starting a Turang rookie rainbow chase.

1000014310.jpg

Also I love kicker autos. Too bad the guy other than Tucker kind of ruins this card. 6/6

Won this in a break.

1000014312.jpg

And last but not least. Sweet Yeli on card 1/20 from Topps Five Star.

1000014311.jpg

Sometimes I come across a card I used to have as a kid and I need it.

1000014341.jpg

Picked up a couple of cool ones today while traveling.

First a 2016 Sam Bennett two color patch numbered to 25

IMG_4067.jpeg

Then a 1999 Retro Inkredible Pavel Bure auto on card that I would bet would gem out as it’s flawless.

IMG_4068.jpeg

Was it a repack? Or were you breaking Leaf?
I got in a filler break one night and won the Ravens. Only good thing I got out of it. Not really worth anything yet but kind of cool.

I got in a filler break one night and won the Ravens. Only good thing I got out of it. Not really worth anything yet but kind of cool.
Gotcha. I was in a full case of Trilogy (20 boxes) 2 nights ago. Got skunked. Breaker sent stuff anyway and solid stuff. Very cool

Gotcha. I was in a full case of Trilogy (20 boxes) 2 nights ago. Got skunked. Breaker sent stuff anyway and solid stuff. Very cool
Yeah it's always cool when a breaker does that. I haven't been in a break in awhile. Might have to change that. Anyone do any good hockey breaks or not really?

Yeah it's always cool when a breaker does that. I haven't been in a break in awhile. Might have to change that. Anyone do any good hockey breaks or not really?
Lots. Best is probably Money Moose.

The Mrs and I held 49er season tickets from '86 until we moved to AZ in '96. We still have quite a bit of 9er stuff from back then but it isn't displayed in our house anywhere.

I do have an item in my office at work that is most likely a "one of a kind".

The framed tickets in the pic are autographed by Dwight Clark. They are the ticket stubs from his last game wearing a 49er uniform, the '87 NFC playoff game where they lost to the Vikings.

I got him to sign them when we had visited his restaurant in Redwood City. Just got lucky that he was even there.

IMG_20200123_102446833.jpg

The Mrs and I held 49er season tickets from '86 until we moved to AZ in '96. We still have quite a bit of 9er stuff from back then but it isn't displayed in our house anywhere.

The framed tickets in the pic are autographed by Dwight Clark. They are the ticket stubs from his last game wearing a 49er uniform, the '87 NFC playoff game where they lost to the Vikings.

I got him to sign them when we had visited his restaurant in Redwood City. Just got lucky that he was even there.

View attachment 9267869
Paging @Joshnoble01

View attachment 9267869
So much cool right here. I was at that game. It was my first playoff game when I was 9.

So much cool right here. I was at that game. It was my first playoff game when I was 9.

That's awesome!

We were a little older than 9, lol...

This was our Christmas light display about 10 yrs ago.

IMG_6802_Lights_With_Flash.JPG

Back