CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It's the same logic how when you watch golf on TV everything looks straight right. You're basically a certified pro at this point!
Man Reaction GIF by Ford

Roger Federer Tennis GIF by Australian Open

I volunteer to see how it plays for the older fellas.
Define older fellers bc I think I hit this bracket in October

Define older fellers bc I think I hit this bracket in October
You're still a young'un. I hit 60 in October. It looks so very weird to see that.

You're still a young'un. I hit 60 in October. It looks so very weird to see that.
60 is the new 50… 50 is the new 40

Or so I’ve been told

I was a hanger on this week. @ddec did the work, but I putt the ball pretty well and had one good nine. The rest I was more "Joy Cheerleader" than player. Right @Muchmore
I just pictured this in my head for some reason

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I wish I could have followed this live a little more. You all did a great job with updates and pictures. Loved it!

Well, that's a wrap! A big thanks to all of you for these past couple days—whether you were there with us or following along in the forums. Everyone on our team really enjoys being able to come to events like this and hang out with all of you. This event has helped us gain such valuable feedback about our products and gave us new friendships in the golf world!

And of course, congrats to FIF on the win! We'll try not to give Craig and Perry too hard of a time about their score when they get back to the office... but no promises :ROFLMAO:

Everyone get home safe. We hope to see you again soon!
Thank you for an amazing few days!!

Back