Recent content by vonbonds

1. vonbonds

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

This has me thinking I need to get a bunch of Sinkfit pistol grips as I only use that on my gamers. The worry is how long can they be stored before the rubber starts to deteriorate?
  2. vonbonds

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

I play Lamkin on all of my clubs from driver through putter. I hope they don’t change anything with them
  3. vonbonds

SGI/GI vs practice

Not quite what you’re talking about but sort of on topic. My son is turning 16 soon and I already gave him my Cleveland UHX irons and I upgraded to Srixon ZX5s. He has a huge draw/hook issue so we went to the range today just so he could hit my irons to see if it helped any. While he was goofing...
  4. vonbonds

Mallet vs blade?

I’ve always had Anser blades or Squareback/Double Wide mid-mallets that simply look like large blades basically. I forced myself to buy a mallet (Rossie) and after some bad outings for my first 2 outings with it I got into a groove..like a real groove. I switched because so many great players...
  5. vonbonds

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I’ve never cared what the alignment target looks like on any of my putters. I know where the middle is and I go from there. What can I say, I’m a simple man
  6. vonbonds

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I literally check every day for that announcement as I’m such a Srixon fan I don’t want to be tempted by any other brand for irons LOL. I could be convinced for every thing else though haha
  7. vonbonds

I too love the double wide shape. There’s something about the Rossie though with the extra material I just feel like I can put a smooth stroke on the ball. There’s also something to the white hot insert being a tad hotter than my Tri-Hot Double Wide as I don’t feel the need anymore to give a...
  8. vonbonds

Private Club Feature or Bug?

My club doesn’t have any signage nor yard markings for the different tee boxes and it’s not a big deal. Every tee box has a marking somewhere on the ground on the distance to the middle of the green if you want to use that. We all have GPS watches and rangefinders so no big deal. Also our course...
  9. vonbonds

Official Hole In One Thread

Got the first part of my swag from my HIO a few weeks ago. I’m waiting for the plaque from my club with my ball in it but this is great from Srixon. I’ll put the bag tag somewhere in my office
  10. vonbonds

So I’ve been playing with my Rossie S for three solid weeks now and I’m convinced it’s a cheat club. It being my first real mallet I have to say I’m enjoying the stability it has or at least the idea in my head it gives me (feel is real, right?!?!). I’m actually trending in the wrong direction...
  11. vonbonds

Odyssey Ai-ONE Tri-Beam

Kill that abomination with fire!!
  12. vonbonds

The 5 wood thread

I’m a Ping G430 cultist at this point, I love love love my G430 18* 5W Max with the Tour 2.0 chrome shaft
  13. vonbonds

I won a chunk of change in the hole in one pool at my club and it’s taking all of my power to resist getting an AI Doublewide or even the Anser blade as they please my eye the most when putting but I can’t keep doing this. I have so many putters at this point I’ve been giving some away to...
  14. vonbonds

I’ve noticed there’s not much Rossi talk in here. I parked my Scotty Squareback for the AI Rossi a little less than a month ago. In fact I’m letting my buddy borrow my Squareback as I have it setup heavier than his Golo whatever model he has and he likes the Lamkin Sinkfit grip I have on it...
Back