Recent content by Tenputt

1. Tenputt

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

This is good information. When you mentioned this at our Vokey experience, I was a bit surprised regarding the response on the full face grooves. A lot of times, the strike out on the toe happens during a flop shot or another shot around the greens, where the issue is not so much attempting to...
  2. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

I love that there are so many amazing young players in the League. Talent will not be an issue in the level to which the League thrives.
  3. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Brunson continues to stupefy me. How does somebody his size become pretty much unstoppable. I get the amazing footwork and the grittiness, but at some point, you would think you could force the ball out of his hands.
  4. Tenputt

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Who here has hit the LS with the heavy weight back, comparing it to the X with heavy weight forward? If you have, what differences did you see in numbers and dispersion?
  5. Tenputt

Adjustable Weights in Irons

None of the choices really fit me. I am aware of the technology, but have never played a set of irons that has it.
  6. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

The second round series may not be as good as I had hoped.
  7. Tenputt

Where is your game?

I don’t know how you can play almost every day. Last week, I played 5 rounds in 7 days and I had no game left by the fifth round, shooting a 90, my worst score that I can remember in years.
  8. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

There were a couple times that the T Wolves made Murray look like a high school guard who can’t cope with a 3/4 trap.
  9. Tenputt

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Unfortunately, snow has returned to our area. We had four inches on the ground on Sunday and it snowed some more yesterday. It obviously won’t last long, but I am stymied for a few days.
  10. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Agreed, if those two guys continue to put up 50 to 60 points a night efficiently, there is enough filler with Conley, Reid and whomever to get them enough points with the ferocious defense that they are playing. I have been saying for two years now that it is impossible to game plan for Jokic...
  11. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

The Denver/Minnesota series may become a gentleman’s sweep. Minnesota looks bigger, faster, more aggressive and way more confident.
  12. Tenputt

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

Funny how we posted almost the exact same thought back to back.
  13. Tenputt

Cobra Darkspeed Volition America Driver

The limited release drivers look great. This one is awesome. However, for me, the Darkspeed is so bad a__, the limited releases don’t seem as exciting as in other years.
  14. Tenputt

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

Five years are enough time that the year by year incremental improvements would make it unfair to compare the F9 to the Darkspeed.
Back