Recent content by sethg

1. S

Super Hybrid XTD versus RocketBallz

How would people compare these two hybrids in terms of forgiveness and distance?
  2. S

New niblicks

Is cleveland coming out with anything new related to the niblicks this year as part of the new black line?
  3. S

Anyone playing the new Ping Eye Wedges?

Any feedback on these?
  4. S

Cobra S3 max and other offset drivers

any feedback on this driver? I found that I hit it straight (I really fight a slice with the driver) but way to high a launch. any other ideas on other offset drivers to try. I wonder if a different shaft would get the launch down (for me it was about 20 degrees). I know the stock shaft is...
  5. S

High lofted SW questio

Does anyone use a 62 degree wedge or higher routinely out of the sand? Curious how much harder you see that versus a standard SW
  6. S

New Odyssey Sabertooth BackStryke

Has anyone tried this putter? At the store I found it to be much easier to align and put with then the previous backstryke models
  7. S

Driver slice-ball position question

Does moving the ball back in your stance help mitigate a slice (e.g., left heel versus leftshoulder/armpit)?
  8. S

Simulators/launch monitors at the show

As you are walking the floor and doing the demos would be great to hear your thoughts on the various simulators. About Golf, Foresight, Flight Scope etc. Curious to hear your feeback on doppler versus video and which you liked best.
  9. S

New 2011 Cleveland Niblick

There are some pictures on the cleveland web site which seems to show most of the new line. Kept getting a broken link. Does anyone have any details on the new niblicks? curious what lofts they are going to have in the new line and any pictures would be great
  10. S

Indoor launch monitors

Was researching these for an indoor bay. Any thoughts on which is more accurate for an indoor bay that has about 13 feet from ball to net. Curious in particular on views of radar versus the photo based solutions. Many thanks
  11. S

Indoor golf simulator

Building a new house and was hoping to save space to put in an indoor golf bay and down the road a launch monitor. Has anyone researched how much space you would need on the low end for this to work or companies that specialize in doing the installs. Thanks!
  12. S

New bag - any recommendations

Was looking for a new bag. I mostly ride or walk using a pull cart. Was thinking of the bag boy revolver. any thoughts?
  13. S

Seemore groved putters

I saw that seemore has some grooved face putters. has anyone tried them relative to Rife's. Curious if you get the same benefit of the grooves. They didn't seem as sharp or deep to me. Thanks!
  14. S

Niblicks question

Does anyone play 2 niblicks? If you do which two do you use and what does the rest of your wedge line up look like? Thanks!
  15. S

Niblick shaft question

Has anyone thought about or tried getting a custom shaft on a niblick? I play KBS Tour 120s stiff for my irons and really like my niblicks but the shafts feel too light. Curious if folks think this won't matter except for full shots.
Back