Recent content by Redd

1. Redd

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

What a freaking day! LFG!
  2. Redd

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Repeatedly, almost every single day, since the end of December.
  3. Redd

Photos of Ballyhack never fail to impress! Absolutely gorgeous track. Add in how well you guys have golfed your ball this morning, the Edel equipment making an immediate splash, the incredible food last night and this morning and this has already been quite the ride! You gents are killing it...
  4. Redd

That wedge and putter look so good!
  5. Redd

THP Live Round thread!

Nice recovery for up and down
  6. Redd

From the looks of things, everyone is settling right in with that sweet new gear from Edel!
  7. Redd

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

First round down with the Tour B X and I'm a fan. I like the B RX, but the B X wins for me in every category: distance, how it handles the wind, dispersion, and feel. After my first drive I said, "Oh!" and the next 83 shots confirmed what I felt on the first shot. I'm a fan. Also, the ball...
  8. Redd

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played my first round with the Bridgestone Tour B X last night and found it very much to my liking. I hit it further, consistently, than Tour B RX I've been gaming and hit it straighter than I've hit anything this year. I enjoyed the feel across the board and found flight to be very good for me...
  9. Redd

Good grief! That dinner spread :oops: The sheer amount of what looks to be absolutely fantastic food is mindblowing. And to see a quick return of the beef tallow brownies has my mouth watering that much more.
  10. Redd

Currently catching up from yesterday evening. That new Edel gear looks absolutely fire! Wow!
  11. Redd

THP Live Round thread!

+12 (84) 10/14 FIR 4 GIR
  12. Redd

THP Live Round thread!

#17 350 yd par 4 Drove 15 yds short of green in fairway Equatered 56* over green Wound up with par #18 200 yd par 3 5 iron 10 paces off right side 2 putt for bogey
  13. Redd

THP Live Round thread!

Par on #16 2nd consecutive GIR +11 after 16
  14. Redd

THP Live Round thread!

I skipped #13 on here by mistake. Scores are all correct but on #16 now (500 yd par 5). These par 5s into a strong headwind are killing me. 291 out for 2nd shot
  15. Redd

THP Live Round thread!

#16 360 yd par 4 Hit shot of the day on second shot from 146 yds out and tree locked 9 iron to 15 ft Missed birdie putt by 1/2 rotation Par +11 after 16
Back