Recent content by PiratePenguin

1. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

2. PiratePenguin

Northeast FL THPers

@Mmaynard11 @Paddy1Putt @#troy and whoever else…
  3. PiratePenguin

Northeast FL THPers

Haven't played Deercreek in almost a decide. I did just sign up for the FSGA One day there coming up in July. Would be happy to come up and play, I always enjoyed it there. And meet a new THPer. (y)
  4. PiratePenguin

Northeast FL THPers

Alright NE FL gang, we suck compared to other areas on here putting us to shame with their frequent gatherings... :ROFLMAO: Who is free the weekend of May 18/19 or May 25/26 (or on Memorial day for that matter)?
  5. PiratePenguin

2024 Round Count

16 on course, a few dozen on garage sim?
  6. PiratePenguin

THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Down 0.2 after yesterday's round. Still soft capped, but moving in the right direction finally I hope. Second best differential in my index yesterday, on a tough course. So down from 18.4 to 18.2 (would be 19.2 without the soft cap).
  7. PiratePenguin

What did you shoot today?

49 (with two triples) - 42: 91 Course handicap of 20 so a net -1. Should be good for he handicap. Should've been at least 5-8 strokes lower. Two bad holes, some poor putts (uncharacteristic for me, but first round with new putter...)
  8. PiratePenguin

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Wilson Staff Model continues to impress, especially off the tee. Just fast and good. Had my highest strokes gained off the tee ever today, and my longest driver average. This ball just loves my driver swing, and I love it. Plenty playable in all other aspects of the game as well, but it is just...
  9. PiratePenguin

What are you drinking?

'Twas quite tasty. Like a normal vodka lemonade but with a little added depth from the blood orange. I liked it.
  10. PiratePenguin

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Been working with my coach on driver the last few lessons and really felt good on the tee today, lost one right in the trees that didn't draw enough on a tight hole (#1 hdcp) that I'd like back, but that was my only bad result, and that drive would have been good 9/10 times on most holes, just...
  11. PiratePenguin

The Pets Thread

Painted the walls long before we got the cat but the match to his eye color is uncanny.
  12. PiratePenguin

What are you drinking?

Deep Eddy lemon vodka, a blood orange triple sec, lemonade, and sprite.
  13. PiratePenguin

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just received an empty package envelope from Amazon. Not opened and tampered with or stolen. Sealed but empty. That’s a first. 🫠
  14. PiratePenguin

Garage Simulator Crew

No, but I can turn off all the other lights. Makes the screen image better. Doesn’t impact the ST+ at all I don’t think. But helps me see around the hitting area to find black tees and not trip over anything as easily lol
Back