Phil75070's latest activity

• Phil75070
    Phil75070 replied to the thread Knee Replacement Golfers.
    It took me years to feel comfortable kneeling, it felt so strange!
  • Phil75070
    I didn't use Costco. I used Zenni, one of their aviator styles.
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 reacted to jfrigo1003's post in the thread Can’t believe I liked the PXG with Like Like.
    there are always going to be people who hate PXG bc its PXG, but once you try them out you quickly realize they make great products. I...
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 reacted to MtlJeff's post in the thread Foster Dogs with Like Like.
    Shelties are awesome. We had a sheltie as our last dog. We have an Aussie now.
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 replied to the thread Foster Dogs.
    Never done the foster thing, but except for our first Sheltie, we've now had 5 over the years, all have been rescue dogs.
  • Phil75070
    If you are looking just for an inexpensive pair of sunglasses for golf, check out Zenni Optical online. They come from China but are...
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 reacted to Mark_UK's post in the thread Can’t believe I liked the PXG with Appreciation Appreciation.
    I didn’t hit the gen 5’s. These gen 6’s were the first PXG clubs I have hit. If you are currently playing the gen 5, I’m not sure the...
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 replied to the thread Shot Scope X5 Watch.
    I don't know what else to suggest other than check your tags for wear, and maybe check to make sure the screws holding the watchband...
  • Phil75070
    Did you happen to hit and compare the Gen 5 irons to the Gen 6? If so, was there that much difference in performance?
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 reacted to Mark_UK's post in the thread Can’t believe I liked the PXG with Like Like.
    Been using the gen 6 irons now for a couple of weeks and love em. Went for a black ops driving on Friday, decided to pull the trigger...
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 reacted to AuzzieMatt's post in the thread Shot Scope X5 Watch with Like Like.
    I've never tried to use the app for editing because I've heard it's pretty useless. I only use my laptop.
  • Phil75070
    I assume you've tried the factory reset?
  • Phil75070
    Phil75070 reacted to Iceman!'s post in the thread Shot Scope X5 Watch with Mind Blown Mind Blown.
    Same Clubs? No, different clubs. Nothing remarkable about the shots missed. Did not choke down Two practice swings taken. Missed 12...
  • Phil75070
    iPhone or Android? I know they have had lots of issues with the Android app, I think there is even a recent update for it. I used to...
  • Phil75070
    Same clubs each time? Different clubs? Anything remarkable about the shots missed? Choked down? Practice swings taken? About the only...
Back