O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been playing golf, that's where I've been. Last night we left for my g'parents cottage and I didn't bring my clubs.
    I've been playing golf. Unfortunately the weather sucks at the lake right now and my clubs are 3 hours away.
    Sorry man. The screen went black completely on its own. I hit the button again to record and the screen showed you. Assumed that was recording.
    haha yeah I love it, congrats on knowing your chemistry, most people forget that the symbol for potassium is K
    that's the funny part haha
    Here's my cell - 503 593-3043. Can I get a contact number for you? BTW, so you can find me Friday...I will have a black Ogio bag and a white Clic Gear cart and more than likely will wear tan golf shorts and a blue shirt/hat. Frank
    I'm definitely good for Friday. I'm working on some things that will impact time. Worst case scenario will be 12:30. Are you thinking about making the tee time? If so, go ahead and make it for 11:30 - I should be able to do that, just don't have it 100% nailed down. But it is close enough that it would be better to lock down a tee time than lose those spots to others.
    Dude, If I could get them I would, thanks for the offer the other day, the only thing is that I bought new irons instead with the shafts I wanted because it was almost as expensive as buying pull outs and getting them re shafted
    Great, should be fun. Red Tail works for me - close to home, close to where I need to be to get my kids. Let me check my work schedule and get back to you. I agree about beating the heat but work will dictate my availability.
    Hey man, you should throw up your old driver shaft in the market place too!

I would have bought those 5.5 if it was a month ago dang
    I was thinking about that, I don't know haha, I guess I didn't want to stick my name out there too much
    Hey bro, long time eh. . .it's a nickname for Louis Armstrong, I just thought it was unique enough others wouldn't have it. The other name got too hard to spell after a while
    I'm not going to be able to play with you this weekend. What about Friday, 8/10? Late morning or midday?
    I appreciate you reaching out to me to play. Unfortunately real life is getting in the way. Mon, Wed and Thur are definitely out. There is the slimmest chance Sat might work. If so I'll send you a PM.
    It's fine now that I fixed my swing, I was coming in too steep on my woods causing it to launch up high, the Blur TP-65 is really close to the TS-65 blur it's better than the stock blur that I used to have and I was hitting that one really well. The reason I was recommended that one was because it's meant for a smooth swing, I don't have an aggressive swing.
    I have the Blur 65 TP on my driver, Fujikura Motore F3 80g TP on my 3 wood and the stock RIP Phenom 70 on my 5 wood and the Aldilla RIP 65 on my rescue
    Nope, she is a junior at Roseburg High this fall. She has always gone to Roseburg schools.
    haha, yeah they'r pretty lame, I'll probably change it to another one tomorrow haha I have a whole bunch of chemistry cat jokes haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back