One-T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the bag and the shaft are sent! I had to package them up in separate boxes because the shaft was too long for that choad of a box.
    It is funny you say that because I was getting ready to text you, but then I saw something shiny and got distrac...
    Lol... Stupid car. That did calm me down.. In a wierd I can't stop looking at it way hahaha.
    I just roadhouse'd the cr@p out of my banana. Literally ripped it in half then in anger I kicked it. Looking at the Macho Man picture I'm gonna drop a flying elbow too.
    well, thit thon! i guess i'll see you around 10:15 or so huh?
    Did I ever... Never have I watched a movie waiting for Dalton to come out of nowhere so bad...
    It's definitely not the same. Sad part was they had Dalton dead of some medical condition. DALTON NEVER DIES!!
    Lol... Team America reference!!!!!!!! You know when the telepathic one goes into the bar looking for the actor... says his name.. shoots everyone.. then says his name.. ROADHOUSE
    durka durka ji had!!!! dude, getting pumped about this weekend. we still wanna try to hit up hot-lanta friday?
    You know it! At first the tracking number wasn't giving me any hits (stupid UPS), but this morning I saw that it should be here tomorrow! I found one at the store to roll the other day. I'm loving the ball grabber on the back. If I can't align that putter I may have to consider another hobby lol.
    Jarrett -- Once you went back from 2 degrees up and and 1/2 longer or whatever did you get your get your swing back to normal. I did....... It seems so abnormal that both of us had the same fitting and both did not work and standard does????????????
    What up.

I called you yesterday around 6pm. I am not sure what your plans are for the outing and getting to AC. If you need any information to help you in planning let me know.

If you are concerned about getting from the airport to the train, I am happy to give you a ride to the train station.

Let me know what I can do to help.
    dude, donal ross designed asheville municipal and grove park as well. i'm telling you, for a muni, the one here is pretty sweet!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back