Recent content by Nappy

1. Nappy

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

I used to play mallet exclusively before the 21 Grandaddy. Then it was almost all Triple Wide up until this year. Now it seems anytime I go back to a mallet I struggle and get frustrated. Such a comfort level with the Triple Wide shape I knew it would be an adjustment. Just fell in love...
  2. Nappy

So much rain here. Greens are so so slow. Really preferred faster greens with the All In.
  3. Nappy

Sports Memorabilia Thread

And last but not least. Sweet Yeli on card 1/20 from Topps Five Star.
  4. Nappy

Also I love kicker autos. Too bad the guy other than Tucker kind of ruins this card. 6/6 Won this in a break.
  5. Nappy

Lots of stuff came in while on vacation. Starting a Turang rookie rainbow chase.
  6. Nappy

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I mean as far as airport food goes that looks pretty good.
  7. Nappy

It will change the feel. It can change the weight. And it will take some time to adjust to it. For me it was distance control because the shaft felt different through the stroke. In I found the distance control though, I fell in love with the shaft. If you have the right read on the putt...
  8. Nappy

23’ UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Shafts

Do it
  9. Nappy

Control over ball flight? What's that like? Sounds like a dream.
  10. Nappy

Struggled quite a bit with the putter today. Added some 20g weights to the Jailbird Mini head and had better distance control but struggled keeping putts online. Funny how different putter heads can make such a difference. Still love the All In shaft. It feels good. Just not sure the...
  11. Nappy

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

That's nice. Real nice.
  12. Nappy

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

All this Ballyhack action is gonna send me to bed dreaming. Such a beautiful course and perfect place for a Shaft Up event.
  13. Nappy

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Lol. Smart man.
  14. Nappy

Yeah it was pretty cool to get fit for something kinda rare.
Back