Recent content by MGoBlue

1. MGoBlue

What are you building? (Club style)

Gotta swap the steel shaft in my Cleveland 11c putter for the All In shaft from my 10.5c, and put the steel in the 10.5c.
  2. MGoBlue

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Played another 9 with the T300 TSPX 90f3 today. These feel so much more solid than my Zx5/Recoil 95f3 combo. Could be strictly the differences in the shafts. But I think it’s also because the Srixons swingweight lighter than the T300s. Srixon standard swingweight with graphite are only C9/D0...
  3. MGoBlue

Would You Buy This?

4. MGoBlue

The 60 and over Thread

Sounds like too much boogie to me.
  5. MGoBlue

High swing speed but no spin ball

If you’re looking for a lower cost ball that performs, check out the Maxfli Tour S or Maxfli Tour. 4 dozen for $120. And they do perform.
  6. MGoBlue

Collegefbfan's WITB (Finished Edition)

Nice looking bag! Have fun!
  7. MGoBlue

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/40105868/rory-mcilroy-rejoin-pga-tour-board-pushback
  8. MGoBlue

Landscape Photography

Golf landscape. My home course 6th hole.
  9. MGoBlue

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

There’s a lot of truth in that chart. What’s really telling to me though are the scratch stats. 51% FW. 56% GIR. 57% 25 yard scrambling. I kind of thought those would be better.
  10. MGoBlue

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

I know bogeys are going to happen. I try like hell to avoid doubles or worse.
  11. MGoBlue

WTB Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 iron

Meh.. get a 7-wood. 😉
  12. MGoBlue

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Not bought, but yesterday I reshafted a brand new TM Sim driver. Removed a Ventus Blue 5A and installed a Diamana 62+ X flex. Had a suspicion that the owner had no need for the A flex so the full time tech asked him when he came to pick it up, and the shaft is now mine for free. Don’t need an...
  13. MGoBlue

Could Grips Be Causing This?

CP2 goes on very easily, with just a little solvent. Should be a piece of cake job.
  14. MGoBlue

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

That article says they’re considering filing. And it states they have 650 sites. Regardless, I wouldn’t miss them.
  15. MGoBlue

Golf Club Bending Machines

Depending on how much you will be using it, the value line bending machine and gauge should be sufficient. If you’ll use it a lot or for other people you should move up to the higher models.
Back