Recent content by Just_Brad

1. Just_Brad

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Don't crush my dreams like that.
  2. Just_Brad

Part of me wants to order a setup but get it with two separate hosel/shaft configurations to play with. #options
  3. Just_Brad

The humbling part is seeing the numbers on the screen, and realizing that is with an iron..... I am lucky to get those numbers with driver lol.
  4. Just_Brad

Is there an option when ordering the array putters to order with multiple alignment plates? Like if you liked the 3 dot, but also the 3 lines, could you order with both (assuming with an upcharge)?
  5. Just_Brad

Absolutely terribly, especially after finding out my eyes were setup way inside the ball.
  6. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke or Taylormade Qi10 driver ?

Have you tried either? Demo'd anything? Been fit? Golf gear can have drastically different results for different people. I am playing a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max, and really like it. Looks good, sounds great, longer carry and total distances that I am used to. Through fitting and...
  7. Just_Brad

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Very Nice!!!! Get in on this opportunity!
  8. Just_Brad

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

9. Just_Brad

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Five months ago today we left California. In some ways it feels like it was yesterday, and many others it feels like far far far too long ago. I didn't think this process would be nearly as hard as it has been for me. That come down from an event? Honestly has hit me very hard. I miss the...
  10. Just_Brad

That Edel driver cover is magnificent
  11. Just_Brad

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Lol, pops are never a bad thing, just sometimes the course is an absolute beast. Ballyhack is all sorts of a monster!
  12. Just_Brad

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Does the internet even exist without the ability to skim?
  13. Just_Brad

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

I keep thinking, "what an honor to be welcomed back to an event like this". So cool that you guys have been chosen, based on your representation, your willingness to discuss, and overall your love of UST Mamiya. One can only hope to be invited to an event like this someday, because of the...
Back