Recent content by Jman

1. Jman

STITCH SL2 GEN 2 Carry Bag

Agreed, and their materials are freaking badass, so I’m glad it wasn’t a total overhaul.
  2. Jman

I’ve been waiting on this one, so I was really excited when the details came through. I like the modular designs, but the SL2 has always been the one I enjoyed the most from Stitch. Hope to get one in person at some point to really see the improvements first hand!
  3. Jman

As a brand, STITCH Golf has truly begun to hit their stride, especially when it comes to their golf bags. The lynchpin to that success has arguably been the SL2 with its extreme attention to detail and top of the line effectiveness as a carry bag. So, when we found out that the SL2 GEN 2 carry...
  4. Jman

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

It’s very real. I was a naysayer for a long time, but its real, IF you can let it work and not try to manipulate the head like we have been ingrained to do since we took up the game. That’s the key.
  5. Jman

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

True. As will the stock pairing for any club release compared to the other no upcharge options. It’s why they choose it in the first place, to hit the largest portion of the bell curve. Well, it’s a sizable part of why they choose it at least. Hahaha
  6. Jman

Help! Need alternative to grip solvent

Those grips are there for eternity, plus a year. 🤣
  7. Jman

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

Haha, it’ll be a fun test.
  8. Jman

Has there ever been a Tour Player on THP?

THP’s reach and audience is so much bigger than people realize at times….
  9. Jman

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

It’s really not a thing anymore, but I think the Burner 2.0’s scarred many forever into thinking it is haha
  10. Jman

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

I forgot to answer! Im coming from splitting time with ‘24 Apex Pro CB/MB’s and Edel SMS Pro’s, so, some pretty compact irons with a lot of demand. I don’t hit my setups short by any means, but I’m expecting more distance here, also more height, as well as less spin. Biggest thing for me is...
  11. Jman

2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

I’ve put my 300 Mini back in the bag as I was pondering getting one of these, but after doing so, I’m not convinced I’d gain anything from the new model?
  12. Jman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Hahahaha, I really don’t know. I just know I’ve got a bunch of stuff I need to move while there’s at least a minuscule amount of worth. I would have said Mini driver, but I’m killing the 300 right now and don’t know that the new Brnr would give me anything more.
  13. Jman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I have gathered a crap ton of trade bait. Why? No clue. But, we are getting SOMETHING from PGASS tomorrow hahahaha
  14. Jman

Has there ever been a Tour Player on THP?

No supposed to it! 👀
  15. Jman

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

It’s all about needs. As for the spin side of it, because I spin it like that, will everyone? Nah. Especially at lower swing speeds. Also, I’m hitting a 10.5 head, and that matters for me. That said, spin in the Max has been a trend everywhere for the most part. But low spin isn’t the name of...
Back