Jman's latest activity

• Jman
    Jman replied to the thread L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter.
    I don’t think doubting something so different is naysaying FWIW. As sound as I think the tech is, it’s 100% not for everyone and never...
  • Jman
    Jman replied to the thread STITCH SL2 GEN 2 Carry Bag.
    Fair, it’s intent is to be on the minimalist side for walkers though, they do that really really well. But I too like pockets haha
  • Jman
    Agreed, and their materials are freaking badass, so I’m glad it wasn’t a total overhaul.
  • Jman
    I’ve been waiting on this one, so I was really excited when the details came through. I like the modular designs, but the SL2 has always...
  • Jman
    As a brand, STITCH Golf has truly begun to hit their stride, especially when it comes to their golf bags. The lynchpin to that success...
  • Jman
    Jman replied to the thread L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter.
    It’s very real. I was a naysayer for a long time, but its real, IF you can let it work and not try to manipulate the head like we have...
  • Jman
    Jman replied to the thread PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview.
    True. As will the stock pairing for any club release compared to the other no upcharge options. It’s why they choose it in the first...
  • Jman
    Those grips are there for eternity, plus a year. 🤣
  • Jman
    Jman replied to the thread PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview.
    Haha, it’ll be a fun test.
  • Jman
    THP’s reach and audience is so much bigger than people realize at times….
  • Jman
    It’s really not a thing anymore, but I think the Burner 2.0’s scarred many forever into thinking it is haha
  • Jman
    Jman reacted to PiratePenguin's post in the thread Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review with Like Like.
    Currently playing Callaway Apex Pro ‘23. I expect the Dynapowers to be more forgiving and a little longer (I think they’re a degree...
  • Jman
    I forgot to answer! Im coming from splitting time with ‘24 Apex Pro CB/MB’s and Edel SMS Pro’s, so, some pretty compact irons with a...
  • Jman
    I’ve put my 300 Mini back in the bag as I was pondering getting one of these, but after doing so, I’m not convinced I’d gain anything...
  • Jman
    Jman replied to the thread Official Equipment Pondering Thread.
    Hahahaha, I really don’t know. I just know I’ve got a bunch of stuff I need to move while there’s at least a minuscule amount of worth...
Back