Recent content by jfrigo1003

1. jfrigo1003

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

Grips would be fine yea, anything else, not a chance in hell
  2. jfrigo1003

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Yea wedge Wednesday is so cool!! Gotta stay away from the temptation of new wedges haha My wife is from San Diego and we go back all the time. This time instead of golfing I decided I wanted to get fit at KBS so I know exactly what I should be playing…… and mainly bc I wanted custom blue...
  3. jfrigo1003

I’ve never liked the feel of the tours. They look nice but lack that Mizuno feel in my opinion I only hit my 243’s one time before going to KBS to get the special shafts and they definitely packed a punch. We ended up weakening them 2* so my PW will be 46*. Hopefully I can hit them this weekend
  4. jfrigo1003

TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 Wedges

I love the LA shafts but ive had plenty of sets ruined with poor builds bc of how light the LA's come out or bc of how much weight was added to the tip section some of my best wedge play ever was with PX 7.0. Think i need to revisit the stiff wedge shafts again
  5. jfrigo1003

2024 Round Count

4th round was on sunday...... 1 more round and I'llmatch last years total
  6. jfrigo1003

Aretera Alpha One Shafts Review

Will either be a gamer shaft for you or you're waiting to see how they perform in the cobra head?
  7. jfrigo1003

I wish i would have tried the L-Series in the 56 and 60. My MG3's had the WV wedge specific shafts and they had too much action in the tip section similar to KBS Hi-Rev. i actually prefer stiffer wedge shafts
  8. jfrigo1003

what are you building with?? Im actually going to clean up and post my set with SteelFiber Private reserve 130 shafts
  9. jfrigo1003

243’s got a little makeover
  10. jfrigo1003

Cornhole vs bags

I know we're in the minority on this but its definitely Bags for me.... i didnt think the poll would be so lopsided tho
  11. jfrigo1003

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Distance isnt my #1 priority but of course it would be nice to get more. Im a high launch, low spin guy so both the Tour B XS and TP5 appeal to me bc of the lower launch and higher spin. I played B XS exclusively for 4 years and loved it. Haven't tried the new ones yet
  12. jfrigo1003

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

there are always going to be people who hate PXG bc its PXG, but once you try them out you quickly realize they make great products. I strongly consider them anytime i make an equipment change
  13. jfrigo1003

Vessel Player IV

walked a few rounds this year with my VLX Luxe and love it, but i took out my new Player Pro IV Iron Brew color and got so many compliments on it. Easily my favorite Vessel bag ive ever owned
  14. jfrigo1003

Bushnell Pro X3+

finally connected this to the buhsnell app. The app makes it easy to change any features you want like brightness or display cover. I got the wind direction now on the range finder but i guess i thought it would calculate distance with it. The Pro X3+ would give me a different yardage than the...
  15. jfrigo1003

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

i see that as the #1 complaint over and over "CC/True Spec try to upsell".... or "they only fit to Accra" Personally i dont see it that way. Yes they charge full MSRP and it gets expensive very quickly but they're not purposely trying to put you in the most expensive product. Customers are...
Back