Recent content by JetSpeed

1. JetSpeed

The Boys Season 4

I never like superhero stuff but I love this show. This and Invincible.
  2. JetSpeed

Bad Luck

It’s golf. Control what you can and don’t sweat the rest. (Way easier said than done). In general if I’ve put a good swing on it that’s enough for me. I try and laugh off any bad breaks. But I think we’ve all had those stretches where everything gets a bad bounce, lips out, etc. It just means...
  3. JetSpeed

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

I loved it. Thought it was original and really well done.
  4. JetSpeed

Foster Dogs

Not yet but I bet she will go quick. Some we‘ve fostered for weeks. Others for months. We thought about foster failing with this one. She’s really a great dog, but she wants to eat the cat. Kind of a deal breaker unfortunately.
  5. JetSpeed

Foster Dogs

Again we’re in the same boat. My wife is a huge animal person. I won’t even tell you the menagerie she had when we first met. So many different things. I’m mainly a dog person but it’s her passion and I support her adventures the same way she does mine.
  6. JetSpeed

Foster Dogs

Yeah you definitely don’t want to put her through all that. Cute little pup you have there!
  7. JetSpeed

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

Scottie and Tiger have one thing in common: when they are playing their A game there is no competition.
  8. JetSpeed

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

For those of you with the younger kiddos: it can definitely be tough to get away. Do your best to enjoy these years though. They really do fly by. My son is 18. He’s great but is definitely busy with friends, work, and his own life. You will have plenty of time to yourself when your kids are...
  9. JetSpeed

1. Golf or range. 2. Walks with the wife, dog, or both. 3. If traveling (I travel a fair amount for work) I do my best Anthony Bourdain impersonation and try to find cool food in whatever city I’m in. 4. The occasional evening of bourbon and tunes. 5. When driving (micro getaways) I like comedy...
  10. JetSpeed

Foster Dogs

We’re fostering this sweetie right now. My wife works with a Dalmatian rescue group and we help out however we can. This is the fourth one we’ve fostered in the past few years. It’s not something we ever set out to do but after our last dog passed we wanted some time before we got another one...
  11. JetSpeed

Official Rant of the Day

12. JetSpeed

I’m on my way!
  13. JetSpeed

There’s no wrong answer but this is an especially solid one.
  14. JetSpeed

Tour Event The 2024 CJ CUP Byron Nelson

Pendrith keeping it interesting…
  15. JetSpeed

Mtljeff 2024 sack

I’m in the same boat. Low spin/low launch. “Descent angle” came up quite a bit at the last iron fitting.
Back