Recent content by fuffle master

1. fuffle master

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

@BuckNasty I am sorry, but I can not make next Saturday. It really sucks because I was looking forward to this and playing with everyone.
  2. fuffle master

CONTEST Smoked Charcuterie Ballyhack Giveaway!

Have a great time. I will go +1 6 lost balls
  3. fuffle master

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

Well, you did hit @JB’s cart twice. 😂 Amazing first experience. Remember like it was yesterday.
  4. fuffle master

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

The event are coming in hot. Picking Packing Chowdah – @lambeau and @Mikey D for the win
  5. fuffle master

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Just listen to this young man talk about shopping for a coat with his mom has won me over. He will be fun to follow
  6. fuffle master

Damn, Eagles gave up way too much. Both 2nd round picks tonight. Get back a 3rd. Wow another CB.
  7. fuffle master

Seeing what the Rams gave up to move from 52 to 39, (5th and next year 2nd) I am not sure I am a fan of the Eagles trading right behind unless they gave up much less.
  8. fuffle master

You never want to hear from the draft gurus that your team picked a reach player. Both NFL Network and ESPN had the Atlanta pick much later in the draft.
  9. fuffle master

Speed WR and Mahomes, I think I have seen that before. Damn, if he is good that could be deadly for teams playing the Chiefs
  10. fuffle master

That was cool by Arnold. He has some personality
  11. fuffle master

Looks like you have to wait a bit more 😆 They did get a good 3rd round pick though
  12. fuffle master

I always find it odd when they show the team draft rooms. Did the Eagles draft room all shop at Today's Man? Dark suit coat and white button down shirt. 😆
  13. fuffle master

Good pick by Lions there. CBs slid and good teams snatched them up.
Back