Recent content by doubleohlesbo

1. doubleohlesbo

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I love mine so much, but I'm a huge sucker for black now and forever. I might need the black version.
  2. doubleohlesbo

Titleist TSR Drivers

Absolutely loved the TSR2 this season, best driver I've ever had. Decided to try the TSR1 since my SS is sub 100, and damned if it's not even a little bit better. Pairing very nicely with my Autoflex, looking forward to trying the Accra FX 3.0 140 M0 I have coming.
  3. doubleohlesbo

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

It's a lot easier to get used to it in person, and even easier when you start draining putts. I have both a DF 2.1 and a Mezz Max and both of them are awesome.
  4. doubleohlesbo

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Two rounds in...loving them.
  5. doubleohlesbo

For Sale Titleist RH Driver heads TSR2, TSR3, Shot Scope H4 GPS + Tracking

Just the Shot Scope H4 left! Someone snag this. :)
  6. doubleohlesbo

For Sale Titleist RH Driver heads TSR2, TSR3, Shot Scope H4 GPS + Tracking

Clearing out some excess. Prices are shipped! 1) Titleist TSR2 11 degrees - SOLD Head only, great shape, pics tell the story. 2) Titleist TSR3 10 degrees - SOLD Head only, great shape, pics tell the story. 3) Shot Scope H4 GPS + Tracking - SOLD Comes in the original box with charger, belt...
  7. doubleohlesbo

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

1. Don't have anything currently. 2. I have a pretty good backyard setup with a net and I hit right off my artificial grass. 3. The dual angle display - having those both at the same time with the camera inside the Rapsodo will save me sooooooo much time. I very rarely swap my cell phone to...
  8. doubleohlesbo

Limited Edition Black: Cobra KING Forged TEC and Forged TEC X Irons

Update after playing these for a month and some change - actually, the QPQ finish has held up really well. The only marks are the ones I showed above, random rub marks. Nothing noteworthy on the faces, they still look amazing. Meanwhile, I LOVE these irons so much. Long, forgiving, feel...
  9. doubleohlesbo

Love these irons, truly, but the QPQ finish is nowhere near as durable as DBM so far. Luckily I don't give a damn, I love black irons and I accept the wear as part of that. Cobra also says these can rust over time, which I think is pretty cool. But if you're super skittish about wear, stick to...
  10. doubleohlesbo

Anyone playing KBS PGI 70 or 80 in their irons?

It's weird but although they're different profiles, I enjoy both the i80s and fc90s shafts. The fc90s are perfect for a lower spinning head like the FTX. But yeah, can't go wrong with Steelfibers!
  11. doubleohlesbo

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, I wanted to give it a few rounds. Unfortunately the PGI 85s are not for me. I usually get along really well with KBS shafts (loved the TGI back when I played it), but I just didn't like these. I felt like I had to really wait to time up my swing. The...
  12. doubleohlesbo

I just got the PGI 85s in my Cobra Forged Tec X irons. I previously played the TGI 80 and liked them a lot, I will post my thoughts after I play tomorrow!
  13. doubleohlesbo

These look amazing. Cobra said they may rust over time which is interesting - we shall see! Excited to take these out tomorrow.
Back