Recent content by DogLegRight

1. DogLegRight

The 60 and over Thread

I love my TM 5 wood. I average about 190 yards with it. Just a little longer than my TM 4H. I'm not sure about my gapping, I just know when I swing my Driver, 3W, or 5W, I'm swinging for distance. Paradym is also a great product, I'm guessing they would be about the same distance for me...
  2. DogLegRight

The 60 and over Thread

Just curious, but did you consider the TSR1? My swing speed is about the same, but I am considering the TSR1.
  3. DogLegRight

Will Callaway take minority stake in Jon Rahm LIV team? 🤔

I'm not a LIV supporter, but JR is correct that LIV is the future. The have the money and the time. I'm guessing the PIF is thinking long term, not just a few years in advance. With amount of money they have to offer, who is going to stop them?
  4. DogLegRight

Titleist TSR Drivers

Does anyone play a TSR2, with a senior flex shaft? Or is TRS2 and senior flex an oxymoron? Thanks.
  5. DogLegRight

How do you Topgolf?

I'll go when the weather is bad, and I need some practice. I bring my own clubs, usually driver, 3W, 5i. The balls are limited flight, but it is all relative. Excellent food.
  6. DogLegRight

One thing you've learned since joining THP

I've been here about a year. Visit a couple of times a day. Loads of intelligent, well versed folks, with a lot of golf knowledge! I am trying to soak it all in.
  7. DogLegRight

Tour Event 2023 Solheim Cup

The Zhang/Maguire match should be a must watch.
  8. DogLegRight

Tour Event 2023 Solheim Cup

Outside of the Masters, and the Open Championship, to me, this is the best golf of the season. I can't relate to the pressure each player must deal with. Strong start for Team USA, but Team Europe will not quit. Go USA!
  9. DogLegRight

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I took my TaylorMade Stealth 4 hybird out of my bag, replaced it with a TM 7 wood. It has worked out well for me.
  10. DogLegRight

Do you play in the heat?

I played 9 on Wednesday, the heat index was 118. Wasn't too bad, but I didn't feel up to 18.
  11. DogLegRight

Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

She is obviously very popular. But not a popular as Elvis and the Beatles in their heyday.
  12. DogLegRight

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

There is a big difference between doing business with the Saudis (Aramco) than being owned by the Saudis (LIV).
  13. DogLegRight

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Srixon Q Star Divide (Red/Yellow). Windy, 55 degrees. Nice control around the greens, distance left a little on the table.
Back