Recent content by Deets

1. D

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

It has been noted that Jack, the GOAT, received 8 exemptions. So now the time has come to give the 2nd greatest, Tiger, the same treatment. No harm in that IMO.
  2. D

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

That's AWESOME!!! Thank you for giving your time.
  3. D

2 weeks in Ireland!

NICE!! Thanks for sharing
  4. D

2 weeks in Ireland!

That is really cool!!!!!
  5. D

Scotland in May '24

I didn't like the first hole, the way it started with an iron laying up, sort of speak, in front of a massive hill that you hit your approach shot up and over to a green you have no idea what or where it is. LOL There was a hole like this late in the round as well. However, the course may have...
  6. D

Scotland in May '24

My 3 week trip has ended and I am now back home. Here are some highlights as well as some thoughts. I was able to play 24 rounds of golf in 15 days. Old course 3 times New twice Jubilee twice Eden twice Dumbarnie twice The following course were played once, Kingsbarns, Elie, Carnoustie...
  7. D

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I've been in Scotland now for 3 weeks, my trip ends on Thursday. I'll try to give you a break down for what I've used, I hope it will help. I brought a good pair of Gortex rain pants and Gortex 3/4 zip pullover. I have worn these every day regardless of rain, the shear wind element tells you...
  8. D

Scotland in May '24

I played Dumbarnie on the first Tuesday I got here, last week actually. The following day I played Kingsbarns. My caddie at Kingsbarns asked me, "how many times did you say wow yesterday @ Dumbarnie?" I replied with oh boy a handful for sure. Then he asked me, "how many times have you said wow...
  9. D

New Puma golfer?

Don't know really. I just noticed the bun on the top of his head and went with it. LOL
  10. D

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

Rickie or Brooksie
  11. D

New Puma golfer?

Marcel Siem?
  12. D

Baggage Forward vs. Ship Sticks

As my trip to Scotland fast approaches it was time to ship my clubs to Dumbarnie Links where I will play my first round when I arrive. I was told to give myself 7-10 business days to be sure the clubs arrived before I did. The clubs were picked up at my house by FEDEX on Wednesday @ 11:05 cst...
  13. D

Scotland in May '24

Monifieth (Medal) & Panmure are now scheduled for Monday April 29th as I have added a week to my trip.
  14. D

LPGA Ford Championship in Gilbert, AZ March 28-31

Thanks for sharing. Charley Hull is one of my favorites, along with Lydia, Brooke, Nelly & Celine. Sorry to see she is a smoker. LOL
  15. D

2024 Golf Trips?

WOW!!!! Those views are awesome. Even if your play was terrible it still must have been a blast. Thanks for sharing
Back