Recent content by davidsong

1. D

Any ping tour chrome 2.0 x80 hybrid shaft lovers out there want to give me a iron shaft recommendation?

Ping tour 2.0 chrome x stiff in my 4 hybrid feels stable easy to load and easy to time up. Still searching for a shaft that i love as much with the irons Just tried the nippon modus 105 x stiff in my irons and it feels way too stiff for me as in i cannot quite get it to load in a comfortable...
  2. D

Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

Oh how did it compare to the tensei blue?
  3. D

What other shafts have you played?
  4. D

Have u ever hit the ad di or ventus blue tr in tx?
  5. D

Do u find it still loads ok with tx?
  6. D

Does anyone know how it compares to ad di 7x? Or ventus blue tr tx?
  7. D

Fade only club

Its literally amazing -the club weight feels different than all my other clubs on the back swing i dont know how to describe it ….n it release different i just have to release hard to make it go straight im either hitting it dead straight or a 3 yard fade.
  8. D

Fade only club

I need to figure this out, i had 10 yr old ping 4 hybrid before that would go both directions The good thing about that club is i could hit it 180-220 But with the new ping for whatever reason if i ease off too much it goes right the shortest i can hit it is 200. I have to choke down about two...
  9. D

Fade only club

I have the ping g430 4 hybrid that i use for 200-220 shots have the x stiff tour chrome shaft and i have it in the flat setting n i can not draw it for the life of me -which is quite amazing if i release it really hard it just goes straighter…n i would like my irons to be like this, how...
  10. D

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Hit a 330 yard drive on soft fairway flat hole yesterday. Crazy.
  11. D

Driver at set up question

Other thing i think is worth pointing out … if u play the ball off the front foot for all shots, the farther away from the target your head moves as a result of a wider stance the more closed the clubface looks visually for me.
  12. D

Wait so proto as in its not out yet? I have one club like this that i cannot draw and its my ping 4 hybride w the x stiff chrome 2 tour shaft in the most flat setting i love that thing because even if i release too hard most i get left is a straight 5 yard pull n i heard those shafts are ust.
  13. D

Whats your swing speed n do u have a swing video
  14. D

Oh my i am so tempted to try a linq shaft coz how much everyone raves about them.. i ordered mine w the ad di x7
  15. D

2023 Cobra KING TEC Hybrids

Wow i love this club i have the two and the four and the two i have an aldila nv green hyb85 x and the 4 i have the mmt in x8 and i like the feel of both!!!!! Always tempted to move to the mmt though because how smooth it feels but i hit the 2 so well w the aldila so its hard to justify
Back