DaBuckBoys's latest activity

• DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys replied to the thread Cornhole vs bags.
    Baggo was a brand name of knock-off boards and bags that were a similar game as Cornhole. Usually plastic boards and sold in...
  • DaBuckBoys
    Very cool
  • DaBuckBoys
    I like 430pm better but the program I have been in for 12 weeks is at 6pm. Leaves an odd amount of time after work before the gym and...
  • DaBuckBoys
    I just got a pair recently but I can't recommend them. The lenses have these dark spots around the edges that look awful. They even...
  • DaBuckBoys
    We made the 2 hour drive to Athens, Ohio over the weekend. Most places were $3.19 to $3.39/gal. The last station on Route 32/50 headed...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to JetSpeed's post in the thread What Do You Do To Just Get Away??? with Like Like.
    For those of you with the younger kiddos: it can definitely be tough to get away. Do your best to enjoy these years though. They really...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to TRyan's post in the thread Moving sucks. with Like Like.
    moved every single year in college - can confirm it sucks
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to tahoebum's post in the thread Moving sucks. with Like Like.
    I’m headed to Davidson NC on Tuesday to help move my youngest daughter‘s college stuff into a storage unit she is sharing with three...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to Joshnoble01's post in the thread Moving sucks. with Like Like.
    Yeah. Moving is absolutely the worst. I didn’t really do it a ton. Grew up in two houses moving in 6th grade. Annual moves in college...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to MGoBlue's post in the thread Moving sucks. with Like Like.
    When we moved from Michigan to SC we hired 2 man crews on both ends to help load and unload. Money well spent.
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to WSox fan's post in the thread Moving sucks. with Like Like.
    I don’t miss those days. I had 2 in college at the time in different places. It was not fun especially when it was on the same weekend.
  • DaBuckBoys
    Moving sucks period. Moving your kid out of a college apartment sucks. Moving out of a 2nd story apartment into another 2nd story...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys replied to the thread Crossing the invisible lines.
    Yeah... I hook/bladed a wedge just over the 6' privacy fence that just missed the neighbors window one time. Luckily didn't crack the...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys replied to the thread One must go.
    Not 9 years old so cookie cereal isn't hard to let go. Can't say I've had Orange Cake but looks good. Bagels are near sacred though...
  • DaBuckBoys
    DaBuckBoys reacted to Greg Kulbick's post in the thread Bird Watching with Like Like.
    Had a visitor outside my office window earlier. Must have been taking a break from being pestered by a couple mocking birds.
Back