Recent content by cwbonner

1. C

Cool Clubs Scottsdale fitting

Well I was lounging at home this past holiday and got a wild hair. Decided to drive to Scottsdale and have a full fitting done at Cool Clubs. I gave them a call and as luck would have it they had a Saturday morning opening, so I got some hotel reservations near TPS Scottsdale thinking I might...
  2. C

One more reason I am a Phil Mickelson fan

Just saw this on an old high school friends facebook page in reference to her son, complete with pictures. Phil is just a class act. "So **** walked up to Phil Mickelson in the coffee shop and introduced himself, he told him he wants to be as good as him some day - a little while later Phil...
  3. C

Butterfield Trail golf course review

Today I had the opportunity to play Butterfield Trail golf course in El Paso. It is a very nice public course located on the NE side of the city. It has one of the nicer pro shops in the area, and a great practice area. For a $15 fee you get unlimited balls and use of the putting and short game...
  4. C

Hitchcock wide golf shoes review

This will be my first attempt at a review for THP, so any feedback, comments, and questions would be welcome so I can improve my technique for any future reviews. I recently purchased a pair of wide golf shoes form Hitchcock shoes. I wear a size 9.5 5E shoe, so needless to say I have a hard...
  5. C

Hello from sunny El Paso

Hello THP'ers. Been lurking a bit and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a horrible hacker with determination to improve my game. Love playing despite the fact I am dangerous, and realized that if I like playing this much when I am bad, I would love it even more if I could get decent, so I have...
Back