Recent content by CoupleQuads

1. C

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Oh there’s definitely a lot of suck going around. My first thoughts would be a fresh voice that might change the teams approach to hitting which is a bigger concern than pitching in my opinion. I have faith Berrios and Kikuchi will figure it out as they’ve been okay so far a part from a couple...
  2. C

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Man have they been hard to watch so far. No hitting, below average pitching. I think Schneider’s days are numbered as the manager before Mattingly steps in
  3. C

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Those look very clean.
  4. C

Potential teams and names

I’ll tag @MtlJeff since he appears to be closest to me in Ottawa. Poutine everything out (bad pun on putting 🥁)
  5. C

What did you shoot today?

Shot 84 on Monday after work playing from the Gold yardage, about 5800 yards par 70. It’s one of the nicer courses around me albeit one of the shorter ones, but the conditions were great and we wanted to make sure we got in all 18 holes before the sun went down.
  6. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Same! I have a pair of the 95’s and I think I prefer the feel of these so far. Slowly having to drift away from my Janoski’s :(
  7. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Girlfriend surprised me with these for my birthday. Love the gum sole
  8. C

The THP Range/Practice Thread

Snuck to the range today for the first time in a while, weather up north here hasn’t been great the last few weeks, spent a good hour working between my 56 and 60 from around the putting green trying to get a better feel for using different clubs in different scenarios. Notorious for only using...
  9. C

League Partners Giving Putts

7’ gives seems a bit wild. My putting stats would be out of this world if I was being given them at that distance. I understand if it’s match and the putt doesn’t matter.
  10. C

Toulon First Run Collection Putters

These are so well done
  11. C

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Updated the driver shaft from a Ventus 5S to a Hzrds 6.0. M2 head has been too good to me to change for the time being, just needed something stiffer
  12. C

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

I picked one up when I was in a Golftown up here in Canada, it was on the pre-owned rack but it didn’t have a mark on it, only the grip had been changed. I don’t have a ton of putters to compare to, last year I was using the Cleveland Huntington Beach in the same shape, but the feel of the...
  13. C

Loggerhead Golf Co. Headcovers

I just scrolled through here, absolutely love the Loggerhead turtle logo. Hopefully they post more of their branded merch online it looks like some guys here have picked up some great pieces!
  14. C

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Checking out The Sympathizer this afternoon, new HBO spy thriller show about the Vietnam war
Back