Chunkylover77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Go get 'em today Chunky! Show team THP that team Hackers means business! And have fun
    and yes, we want you to come this way and play golf too! We'd have fun. Maybe Jarret and I could driver over to Seth and Grant's neck of the woods and meet you guys in the middle.
    I thought it was funny. Dude, tell yorkem to check in pm's pronto.
    I can read yorkem's posts. LOL. I can take it guys, I promise.

Hey chunky! When are you coming to Ash-Vegas to play golf?
    Congrats on being selected to test the Cleveland Black man - really looking forward to your thoughts on it!!
    I thought that maybe I could hang out here .... I KNOW if I do, I'll pick up some GREAT swing tips here :)
    He is an easy target. I want to come up with something crazy good to make fun of TC. He dishes it out really well, but doesn't always take it well, so it will have to be really funny.
    Wait...are you now trash talking me in private!?! hahaha You know me, I can take it. At least with you I will know it is not serious, and vice versa. I worry about other folks taking it seriously, but if I can't call out a better golfer than me, that's pretty lame IMO. Just wait bro. I am going to call out JB, TC, P4B, CB, and any other 10 or less handicap. What would be the point of calling out someone just as good or worse than me?
    Yeah, I know, like I would actually stand a chance. Just banter, but you know that. Just getting into practice, because I would be willing to bet that if I get in we will not be on the same team, and if I can't trash talk with you, who can I?
    25 in a row tonight from 3' on the truthboard! I'm gainin' on you... 6-footer is ready too!
    Us "77" guys gotta rep, right? I never sent anything to JB to ask about it changing it. Thainer finally realized he was no longer 21 and it was time for a change!
    Great video man - I realize that was not easy to do! You have a heart of gold and I look forward to meeting you in May.
    LOL - you know I will be doing everything in my power to get in; not a single doubt about that!!
    CL do I remember right...are you near Raleigh NC? Would love to play sometime.
    It's going to be a challenge for me, but I'm up for it. I seriously am considering going graphite eventually. I need to find some pulls.
    Awesome! I want your PX shafts. I can provide my address for prompt shipping at your convenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back